Faith
Non-Denom
wife wants to quit are marriage after beening married 13 years
she says 13 years is to long to work on a marriage
but its doesn't a marriage take working on day

I till love her and care for her and would lay my life down for her
we have had a long hard road its had it ups and down

And I still love her

I think God put us together and want it to if God didm't why would he change my heart 5 years ago when she cheated on me and i did want her back after that but God change my heart and I love her even more now.

Please tell me what you people think

Should I fight for are marrage or let her go

she agree to go back to church and get so help but she still saying she is leaving

HELP PLEASE

bkg

Standing for Restoration
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟8,627.00
Faith
Non-Denom
ALWAYS fight for your marriage! Every single day! I can guarantee you that those of us who let even a single day go by w/o fighting for our marriage regret it with all of our hearts.

Show your wife how much you love her - be kind and gentle, accepting yet honest, happy yet not enjoying the situation.

Get into the word and pray! Let go of any angst or frustration and replace it with love and kindness.

Read "How God will restore your marriage" - it's a great outline for loving your wife in a Godly way. Also "How to save your marriage alone" is wonderful as well. Both of these books are resources I wish I had a year ago, but I'm glad I have them now. I'm praying for you.

Upvote 0

teddybear123

Apr 26, 2004
✟117.00
Faith
Pentecostal
God never intented for anyone to have a weak marriage.His design for marriage is lifelong,fulfilling companionship.For a couple's marriage to thrive within his design,the couple must obey God and his Word and lay aside this worlds distorted and perverse concept of marriage.The Bible contains truths that will not only help keep a couple together but will also keep their marriage strong.In fact,what this tells us is marriage should serve as the foundation of every Christian couple's relationship.Whether you are married or single,the following verses will give you a godly perspective on marriage relationships.

1.HUSBANDS AND WIVES HAVE DISTINCT ROLES IN MARRIAGE.
A marriage works when a couple follows God's specific design for the husband and wife (Ephesians 5:21-33).
2.KEEPING YOUR MARRIAGE STRONG.
God promises punishment to those who commit adultery or lead immoral live (Hebrews 13:4).
3.DIVORCE IS NOT PART OF GOD'S PLAN.
Jesus teaches that marriage is meant to be a life long commitment (Mark 10:2-12).

God Bless.

Upvote 0