Seperated this weekend

AndresWife

~Love Never Fails~
Apr 18, 2004
✟125.00
Faith
Christian
Praying for you...
Reading your message, showed me the heartbreak I caused my husband when I left him. I had an emotional breakdown and did the fight or flight thing.. and flew. I have been standing for our marriage restoration for 3 years now, and I know that had I not have completey fell apart, I wouldnt have turned to God, been healed of the past that was tormenting me (from my family) and I wouldnt have been ready for our restoration since I needed so much changing within me first.
Trust God, Nothing is impossible for Him.. No matter what you see, dont see, think you see, or want to see. Through prayer, patience, perserverance and Believing that God wants what is best for you.. Give it all to Him.. and then trust Him to handle it. God has blessed me with Peace during this molding and waiting time. I pray that He will bless you as well...
Blessings

Upvote 0

booger

GOD PICKED ME!!!!
Jan 17, 2003
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
✟15,474.00
Faith
Baptist
I believe that GOD has a plan for our life, sometimes I just wish I could see past ,right now, just a little bit to understand it all. We are really doing quite well considering the circumstances that we are in. I am trying my best to be supportive and loving to her and she is responding to my love very well. However, we are both on pins and needles right now and have been for the past few days.

We both want GOD's will to be done in our lives, we are just afraid of what that might be. So please pray for us tonight that HE might give us the strength and courage to endure what HE gives us and to praise him in the midst of it all.

Upvote 0

booger

GOD PICKED ME!!!!
Jan 17, 2003
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
✟15,474.00
Faith
Baptist
Thank you, AndresWife, for you kind words and your prayers. I will continue to pray for your marriage as well. I am all to aware of how prayer can change things. It is so evident in our marriage right now.

We are no longer on pins and needles as I stated earlier. Some closure to a certain situation has finally come. GOD is so good, and I praise him for everything that I am able to enjoy and experiance in my life, good or bad. Everything can be a blessing, it's just how a person receives it. O man, I just love my GOD and my wife. In that order.

Everyone have a Blessed Day!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

eagl4

May 15, 2004
✟137.00
Faith
Christian
Koop said:
I feel a lot of your pain bro. I'm crying with ya. I know the story all too well. I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I know there is nothing i can say to make it feel better, but the one thing that has gotten me through the tough times is the only one who has never abandond me. Christ. Hold on to him, if nothing else out of desparation. I also really hold on still to the first half of James 1. I'll be praying for you for a while. If you ever wanna talk, shoot me a pm.
Wow- this type of post, this understanding is just what i needed to read right now--- it's hardt o get people who "get it" - the idea of patience and yet confusion over where our spouse is at.
Thankyou for your understanding- i will be praying for "seperated this weekend" person as well:pray:

Upvote 0

chris320

Charismatic Zionist
Sep 5, 2003
Brandon, Florida
Visit site
✟280.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I would get and read the book "Love must be tough" by James Dobson, and then start applying it immediately before she gets involved with someone else physically. It may be too late to save your marriage, but it is worth the shot.

She has obviously turned away from her marriage for the pleasures of this world. The reason she is talking to everyone else is probably because she wants to find people who will support her in her efforts to leave her marriage.

My exwife and I went to Bible school together, and it puzzles me to this day how only a year after we graduated I was growing stronger in my faith, yet she was getting weaker and further away from God at the same time. I was living a more holy life, she a more corrupt life, and there was nothing I could say or do to influence her towards the things of God. She kept getting further and further away from God and our marriage, until she ended up in another man's arms and our union was destroyed.

Hang in there,

-Chris320

Upvote 0

booger

GOD PICKED ME!!!!
Jan 17, 2003
Tulsa, OK
Visit site
✟15,474.00
Faith
Baptist
Thanks for the book recomendation, I may take a look at that.

It was never to late to save our marriage. I just had to let GOD save our marriage just as he saved me. I can't do it myself. I guess that was the hardest thing to do. To stay out of his way and let him work and not try to do it for him. Once I did that, well the rest is history.

She has been back home with me for 1 & 1/2 months now and we are growing closer each day. There are still some things that need resolution, however there is no need to rush it. We need to take it one day at a time, just as GOD gives it.

Again thank you all for your prayers and for letting me come here and talk about my problems.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums