Seniors don't have animals? A warning on animal food.

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Dog and cat food killer```150 dogs dead now

I Just want to be sure that all here sees this so they can pass this on to others they know with animals. When this was first posted there were only 9 dead.
thank you for your attention to this and to Heavenhome who suggested putting it here.

God Bless all of you.

Last edited:

Llewelyn Stevenson

May 24, 2015
✟21,990.00
Faith
Pentecostal
We don't have a pet now after our last one died [I had to have him put down because he bit my wife who is diabetic and she got terribly infected. I hated doing it]. So, no, these seniors don't have animals.

He was old and had a heart problem that we were medicating him for but I took him for walks, which he loved though he staggered and fell a lot of the way, and carried him home when he sat down indicating it was far enough. Toward the end it was only about 2 blocks. Hated to see him suffer but he was my little mate and I was determined to see him through to the end.

I won't allow a pet now because I know it will be neglected. I deliver parcels to homes and it distresses me to see all the lonely pets that would just like a "hello", a little pat, rub or scratch.

Lot of people like that too. Suppose I'm reaching that age. Family grown and gone. Fortunately I can go visit some when I'm not busy delivering parcels. Let them know there's a friend out there.

I hope you won't forget to be a friend to the lonely too. Some great people out there, and pets as that's who we're talking about.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
We don't have a pet now after our last one died [I had to have him put down because he bit my wife who is diabetic and she got terribly infected. I hated doing it]. So, no, these seniors don't have animals.

He was old and had a heart problem that we were medicating him for but I took him for walks, which he loved though he staggered and fell a lot of the way, and carried him home when he sat down indicating it was far enough. Toward the end it was only about 2 blocks. Hated to see him suffer but he was my little mate and I was determined to see him through to the end.

I won't allow a pet now because I know it will be neglected. I deliver parcels to homes and it distresses me to see all the lonely pets that would just like a "hello", a little pat, rub or scratch.

Lot of people like that too. Suppose I'm reaching that age. Family grown and gone. Fortunately I can go visit some when I'm not busy delivering parcels. Let them know there's a friend out there.

I hope you won't forget to be a friend to the lonely too. Some great people out there, and pets as that's who we're talking about.
I am so sorry about your dog and I hope your wife is better. I would hope that you would change your mind. There are so many animals that need the love of humans that can love them. There are too many discarded. I have many cats which are strays and I sure love them.
This thread was so people with dogs or cats would click on the link in blue which tells about a dry food that killed 90 dogs. I am trying to get the word out so that people like you and the seniors will know and will tell everyone they know about the food. To try and save some dogs. Please read the link and pass it on to who ever you can. There were only 9 dead when I first posted this so you can see that people aren't finding out about it.
God bless you and I hope you will reconsider having a dog and saving its life by taking it in. It will give you as much love as you give it. Dogs are very loving.
TC

Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0

creslaw

Site Supporter
Oct 20, 2015
✟171,835.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am so sorry about your dog and I hope your wife is better. I would hope that you would change your mind. There are so many animals that need the love of humans that can love them. There are too many discarded. I have many cats which are strays and I sure love them.
This thread was so people with dogs or cats would click on the link in blue which tells about a dry food that killed 90 dogs. I am trying to get the word out so that people like you and the seniors will know and will tell everyone they know about the food. To try and save some dogs. Please read the link and pass it on to who ever you can. There were only 9 dead when I first posted this so you can see that people aren't finding out about it.
God bless you and I hope you will reconsider having a dog and saving its life by taking it in. It will give you as much love as you give it. Dogs are very loving.
TC
Thank you for the information - it is very important.

It might be nice to read some stories about older people and their pets in this thread too. Pets are great friends all our lives but as we grow older and our world gets smaller, I think pets become even more valuable.

I sometimes visit my daughter who has two hens that come running up to be patted and talk ... even after feeding they still follow me around like a puppy dog. I do enjoy that because I am not allowed to have pets where I live.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟353,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Thank you for the information - it is very important.

It might be nice to read some stories about older people and their pets in this thread too. Pets are great friends all our lives but as we grow older and our world gets smaller, I think pets become even more valuable.

I sometimes visit my daughter who has two hens that come running up to be patted and talk ... even after feeding they still follow me around like a puppy dog. I do enjoy that because I am not allowed to have pets where I live.
My daughter had one of those fancy chickens with the feathers around its ankles, a little white puff ball but when I came over she was off....after me. She chased me all over the place, lol. I love them. I had one that chased everyone out of the yard. Good idea on the thread. If you don't start one I will:)

Upvote 0