Visit site
✟16,084.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's so easy to seek the counterfit of what God has for us. So easy when that's all one knows, for the truth feels like the lie and the lie the only true thing. And then God comes in, and throws it all in to disarray and into the unknown. Where then the lie, the counterfit is when sought after and indulged in then becomes a slam in the face of the Truth.

I find being single... coming from and through some of the lies that I have about myself, about my life, it's hard to swallow the Truth. My heart may know it, but the head rejects it, having been programed for years and years with the only truth(lie) one knows.

I apolgize now for the vagueness of the words, perhaps some will understand and get it, if you don't, don't worry. In pain I tend to be cryptic in vebiage, for truth be know now I wish my Father would take me home, but I know I will wait until He decides. And He will venture to grant me peace again... perhaps in slumber I will dawn the knowledge of His new mercies, showering of grace and peace.
Cindy