Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I trust in God so let's see his works in action!

I'm struggling at my job and the management is very disrespectful, especially in my department. They set many of us up for failure and ignore our requests for help while they horse-play in the office and laugh everything off.

Warriors, please pray for my situation. I am at wits end and don't know what else to do. Pray that things will change in my company and that my situation will get better where I can enjoy my job again so I can avoid going on stress medication.

My name is Scott.

:groupray:

Feb 19, 2013
✟65,227.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly father, I pray that you would have your hand in this situation. I pray that you would work in the hearts of the management and change their attitude toward the other staff. Lord, I pray that you would work this situation out according to your will. I pray for Scott, that you would give him your perfect peace at this time. In Jesus name amen.

Reactions: CoolDude68
Upvote 0

CoolDude68

Site Supporter
May 29, 2013
Budapest
✟127,545.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I read last night in a book by Joel Osteen that I should ask God for His favor at all times. I should begin to feel confident that I'm one of His children and he wants to favor me. Joel gave some examples of how God works through the supernatural and I can expect good things from Him.

I needed that! God is good.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.