Seeking God and Divine encounters? (God prompted)

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Did God tell you through a knowing?
Yes and no.
Yes because the Holy Spirit confirms His word to us.
No, because we have something much more certain and beyond all doubt. His Word in the scriptures.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19 KJV
18. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us (you) to himself by Jesus Christ...
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world (you) unto himself, not imputing their (your) trespasses unto them (you)...

Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I hope you are right. I get the most vile thoughts from myself(I’m ashamed to admit them) when I try to seek God. I am going more insane everyday seeking God. I am going more insane. I hope there is still hope for me. If there is no hope for me I will just accept my fate. I am starting to realize that life is so short.

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟290,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I hope you are right. I get the most vile thoughts from myself(I’m ashamed to admit them) when I try to seek God. I am going more insane everyday seeking God. I am going more insane. I hope there is still hope for me. If there is no hope for me I will just accept my fate. I am starting to realize that life is so short.

But, you recognize the insanity of those thoughts, and you want deliverance from them.
Have you ever been baptized? That might be a good next step for you.

The Eastern Orthodox sacrament of holy baptism is usually performed on infants but it is quite intricate and powerful
Here, read this, and I hope be blessed by it

Upvote 0

seeker1999-

Feb 5, 2023
Kentucky
✟31,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Yes and no.
Yes because the Holy Spirit confirms His word to us.
No, because we have something much more certain and beyond all doubt. His Word in the scriptures.

2 Corinthians 5:18-19 KJV
18. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us (you) to himself by Jesus Christ...
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world (you) unto himself, not imputing their (your) trespasses unto them (you)...
I think I have a reprobate mind. I’ve seared my conscience beyond recovery. I can’t repent. Honestly. Nothing affects me in the slightest. My username is 100% appropriate.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,916.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I think I have a reprobate mind. I’ve seared my conscience beyond recovery. I can’t repent. Honestly. Nothing affects me in the slightest. My username is 100% appropriate.
Like everyone else, we stand on the Word of God, not our feelings, not even repentance. The Word of God says we have been redeemed. The Word of God says God was in Christ redeeming the world unto Himself.
The Word of God says GOD made Jesus Lord and Christ.

Acts 2:36 KJV
36. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly,
that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified,
both Lord and Christ.

So who is Lord and Christ?
Who made Him Lord and Christ?

The Word of God says that He is Lord of ALL.
Romans 10:12 KJV
12. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek:
for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

That means me, you, everyone reading this. He is not asking your permission, nor does He need it.
So who is Lord of all?
So if Jesus is Lord of all, who is your Lord?
Because He is Lord of ALL by the decree of God, He has the authority and power to save anyone who calls on His name.

Romans 10:13 KJV
13. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

If you have called, you are saved. He does not lie, He knows what He is talking about.

Forget about how you feel or other reasonings. These verses and many others establish your status with God. You have been reconciled.
When we stand before God, our testimony will have nothing to do with feelings, logic, or commitments. We base it on the Word, and nothing else.

Like Paul said. God was in Christ redeeming the word unto Himself.
Your response is simply to say "Ok! Thank You Lord!"

2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV
19. To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,
not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us
the word of reconciliation.

So just do it!

2 Corinthians 5:20 KJV
20. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us:
we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

Last edited:
Reactions: seeker1999-
Upvote 0