Northern Cambria
✟23,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share with you that I had a breakthrough because of God. I prayed last night for him to share with me the truth of the Gospel and what I should do and I just have to say-when God delivers, he delivers Big. I felt compelled to do some research and I felt really compelled to go on this one sight and I felt such a huge rush of epiphany when I read that I was doing it all wrong. I thought that in order to be saved, I had to diligently keep the law and do every little tiny thing in order to “gain” or “increase” my salvation. As it turns out, I was trying to be justified because of my own actions. God showed me that I am already saved! Nothing will take away my salvation and I can now keep the law through faith. I’ve never wanted to praise the LORD and serve him more. I was trying to make myself and my keeping of the written law perfect for so long that I had forgotten that I wasn’t even saved by works, I am saved by grace. Now I can safely serve God in every way without feeling condemned if I mess up. God covered everything for me and all I have to do is follow his lead.

Thank you LORD Jesus!

Reactions: 2PhiloVoid