See You In Heaven (No More Excuses)

Tyruke

Nov 22, 2007
✟8,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello, I have a friend who asked me to share a message to other Christians. She is not very tech savy and doesn't know how to post anything on the internet, so I told her I would do it for her. This was the best place I could think of to get her message out to other Christians.

See You in Heaven

No More Excuses

How many times do you go to church and return home without telling anyone about Jesus the rest of the week? Most of us are guilty of this. It’s time to face up to the truth. Where is the love? Foolish pride is our enemy.

There is a way to overcome this. Give a non-believer a gift of love with a letter. You can use the letter we have included or make your own. Do not worry about who to give the gift to. God will direct you. All you have to do is pray. We know this is not hard to do.

Here is a list of items you will need:
1) Bible (Walmart has NIV Bibles for $12.95)
2) A letter
3) Gift Bag (99 cent store, Dollar Tree, etc…) Card or bows are optional.

P.S. You can include other inspirational documents such as: “A Strong Woman Versus A Women of Strength” or “The Right Kind Of Faith,” etc. Please spread the word to others for the hour grows late. Remember we are soldiers in God’s army.

It’s not easy to reach out to others, but if God puts it in your heart, you obey. I know God came to earth and put on flesh, born of the Virgin Mary and went to the cross to die for our sins. He took our place. Jesus did more than this. He rose on the third day and overcame death. That means you will never die. You have only two choices in life. Where will you live the rest of your life?

I made a choice to be with Jesus forever, where sin does not exist. If you want to know where I am going to live it’s called the New Jerusalem.

Billions of people will live in hell in the Lake of Fire in total darkness where the worm never dies. They will be tormented forever. No one will come to rescue them. No one will hug or kiss them. Love does not exist in hell. You will long for someone to dip their little finger in water and place it on your tongue.

[Read Revelation Chapters 21 & 22 or Revelation Chapter 14:9-12]

Do you know the enemy (Satan) tried to deceive me? I thought I had to clean up my life before God would accept me. This was a big fat lie. If I could do it on my own, why did Jesus die for me? You come as you are.

If you ask Jesus to forgive you and ask him into your life as Lord and Savior beware of the enemy. Every time you make a mistake, he will throw it in your face. When God saves us, he forgives all our sins: past, present, and future. Tell Satan that Jesus does not condemn us!

1Tonne

Dec 2, 2021
Taranaki
✟81,781.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some people do lack a boldness to speak about the Gospel and a letter is a great place to start. Or even a Gospel tract.
I have found that the more I write the Gospel out, and the more I read it, the more it overflows out of my mouth.

Jesus said, “He who believes in Me, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water” John 7:38 (Altered)
-For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks. Luke 6:45
-“Is not My word like a fire?” says the LORD, “And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces? Jer 23:29 (His word turns rock hard hearts into hearts of flesh)
-For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them. Ephesians 2:8
-“The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore, plead with the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest.” Matt 9:37
-Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go Josh 1:9
-Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation Mark 16:15
-…Whoever keeps and teaches the commandments, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. Matt 5:19

So, keep writing the Gospel and then one day, it will overflow from your heart and come out of your mouth. Be encouraged.

Upvote 0

Tyruke

Nov 22, 2007
✟8,933.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is my friends response. She asked me to post this other places, so she may be referencing people not on this thread.

This is the first time I have ever posted anything. I never thought I would be
surprised, shocked
or disappointed. A few of you understood the message. I thank God.
This is an example of what I mean as follows: St. SteVen doesn't know me. Yet,
he judged me.
First of all, I gave my gift bags to friends (unbelievers). I am a Christian, seven
year veteran, and
poor. I wanted others to see it was possible. I didn't say anything about myself
because it's not
about me. If you want to know, I read the bible everyday.
We do not need God to condemn us because others will do it.
Some of you missed the point. The point is "SALVATION". It's all about Jesus!
One of you asked me where does the letter start? It starts right after the P.S.
paragraph.
Someone else asked about the inspirational documents. I don't have permission
to print those
documents. A Strong Woman is by Marta S. Hardy. The Right Kind of Faith was
put out by 1986
RBC Ministries.

I asked God to use me. I'm waiting for a new assignment. This will be my last
letter. God Bless
You. Remember the hour grows late.

Upvote 0