Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
The Alchemical Processing of Humanity Through Public Psychodrama - Michael Hoffman, #400

quote.png

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
How does all of that information compare to "all society is pernicious" as written in Scripture?

Pernicious means they not only are evil and wicked, by themselves, but they go out of their way to drag everyone else down (deceived in sin, death, and destruction) whenever they are able.

Upvote 0

Arbown

Jan 16, 2018
Somewhere
✟36,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How does all of that information compare to "all society is pernicious" as written in Scripture?

Pernicious means they not only are evil and wicked, by themselves, but they go out of their way to drag everyone else down (deceived in sin, death, and destruction) whenever they are able.
IMO, it pretty much agrees with it. From what I understand, the goal of the Illuminati/Cabal types is to reveal just enough to make people complacently accept it or flat out deny it.

Fortunately, Truth is not a tame lion, and their occultist beliefs in moral relativism will be their downfall. They are not Christians, and so can't see that Truth is God. While they're giggling and thinking they're so clever, God is standing right behind them, handing them enough Truth to hang themselves.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Through him, in all things, more than conquerors.
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Thanks, yes I have a few of his books. Problem with this interview is he unquestioningly seems to accept the claims that JFK was shot and died that day in Dallas, that MLK was also the victim of something, that the atom bomb exists and was tested in New Mexico and so on. There are decent grounds to suspect the veracity of these events.

He may be committing the same kind of error he criticises in JFK-conspiracy pundits as useful idiots who unwittingly help to promote the lies.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Here's a 4 step plan to large-scale religious manipulation:

1. As emperor, run an Ecumenical Council where you bribe, blackmail or kill any rivals to your program.

2. Create a whole list of anathema against the most respected and prolific of early church fathers that are never duly confirmed by the Pope and many other bishops.

3. Proceed to make sweeping changes across the empire including re-introducing Roman Law, and mercilessly enforcing your 'backdoor' anathema as though they were actual Canon Law.

4. Laugh maniacally as your lies become orthodoxy, and the devil usurps the throne.

Are you hearing me Jude 1:3?

• Agree
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Here's a 4 step plan to large-scale religious manipulation:

1. As emperor, run an Ecumenical Council where you bribe, blackmail or kill any rivals to your program.

2. Create a whole list of anathema against the most respected and prolific of early church fathers that are never duly confirmed by the Pope and many other bishops.

3. Proceed to make sweeping changes across the empire including re-introducing Roman Law, and mercilessly enforcing your 'backdoor' anathema as though they were actual Canon Law.

4. Laugh maniacally as your lies become orthodoxy, and the devil usurps the throne.

Are you hearing me Jude 1:3?

I'll discuss this topic with you in another thread if you want.

Upvote 0

Shrewd Manager

Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2019
Melbourne
✟364,409.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'll discuss this topic with you in another thread if you want.

Did you forget where we ended up last time? A monstrous fable that UR was ever condemned by an Ecumenical Council. And yet you persist in including the false anathema in your footer.

• Informative
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Did you forget where we ended up last time? A monstrous fable that UR was ever condemned by an Ecumenical Council. And yet you persist in including the false anathema in your footer.

I'll send you a PM so we don't get off topic in this thread.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Thanks, yes I have a few of his books. Problem with this interview is he unquestioningly seems to accept the claims that JFK was shot and died that day in Dallas, that MLK was also the victim of something, that the atom bomb exists and was tested in New Mexico and so on. There are decent grounds to suspect the veracity of these events.

He may be committing the same kind of error he criticises in JFK-conspiracy pundits as useful idiots who unwittingly help to promote the lies.
I haven't yet heard even a hint of a theory that JFK wasn't killed.
Sounds fascinating.

Upvote 0

Hiep

Jan 17, 2020
watertown
✟104,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

can you point me to the verse of the Bible that talks about this, I would love to know more.

Upvote 0