Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Still pondering but I think I will make salmon patties tonight with a side of roasted asparagus and salad.

Sounds good. We'll be having salmon or at least three of us will. The youngest (with wisdom teeth gaps) is having cheesy potato soup.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m just going to make a garlic butter sauce with a bit of lemon. I rub down the salmon with minced garlic and parsley. I make the sauce with garlic, lemon, a dash of dry white wine. I pour part of it on the fish and asparagus and reserve some for dipping. It’s very simple.

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I’m just going to make a garlic butter sauce with a bit of lemon. I rub down the salmon with minced garlic and parsley. I make the sauce with garlic, lemon, a dash of dry white wine. I pour part of it on the fish and asparagus and reserve some for dipping. It’s very simple.
I might try some of that but use lemon zest (our daughter cannot have wine or lemon).

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,672,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Here it is fresh out of the oven.

2347FCF5-775E-48BE-A405-DB0BA4C9BC47.jpeg

Upvote 0

Joyous Song

Jun 5, 2020
Buffalo
✟46,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here it is fresh out of the oven.

View attachment 295413

JS: Looks great, I ended up making lemon pepper fish (lemon zest and ground pepper), sliced and pan roasted garlic, made a lemon sauce and added the parsley to that. It was fast and easy and I thought It was great. My husband felt the lemon was too strong. I might have over covered his fish as I made too much coating.

Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums