Cliffnotes

Aug 24, 2004
Memphis
✟7,697.00
Faith
Anglican
Nice debut for Coach Croom at Mississippi State. Arkansas, South Carolina, and Tennessee also looked very good. Auburn and Alabama not bad either. Ole Miss may be in trouble though, and LSU didn't look like defending National Champs. And then there's always Vandy and Kentucky. Ugly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

meg324

Aug 24, 2004
✟278.00
Faith
Baptist
Definetly an LSU fan here... I am not hoping for a repeat b/c I don't want to get my hopes up! They certainly didn't look good against Oregon (and [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], my brothers were on the 30 yd line about 6 rows in and left the game EARLY!!)... and Ark St wasn't really a good indicator of how good they could play. If there are 3 undefeated teams this year, one being LSU, they will be ranked 3rd b/c their schedule strength is SO LOW as compared to last year!

Oh, and Marcus Spears is my buddy :) Just had to tell everyone, LOL!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.