Polyphase

Apr 27, 2004
✟116.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Applepower , I would definatley recommend coming down to Tacoma if time allows it. We have the new Museum of Glass , the new Tacoma art museum , the Washington state history museum , Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium , Ruston Way waterfront if you just want to walk alongside a calm bay , and lot's of other little eccentric places that make a trip to Tacoma worth it. Look up all these places online. You'll see. Have a good one.

Upvote 0

ineedaprayer

May 19, 2004
✟128.00
Faith
Christian
I am moving to Seattle, Wa on Saturday fleeing and abusive relationship me and my two children. I don't know anyone there. How is Seattle? I will be staying at a DV shelter that is confidential and need lots of prayer and support as well as a church to attend.
Any feedback would be so helpful.
God Bless
Candy

Upvote 0

ineedaprayer

May 19, 2004
✟128.00
Faith
Christian
Okay any of you that are here if you would like to I would like to see if any off you would be able to chat with me and let me know what kind of fun things that are going on in the
Seattle area if you would could you please contact me [edited by moderator]. I also need a good church to connect with. I am staying at a place in the Seattle area.

God bless you all and pray
Cindy

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fieldmouse3

Contributor
Feb 14, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
✟8,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CaffineAddict said:
North Seattle

quite a nice showing for being in the least churched state in the nation.
Actually, I think I remember reading that we're the second least churched state in the nation...Oregon beats us by a little bit. :)

I'm in North Seattle, too, by the way!

Upvote 0

fieldmouse3

Contributor
Feb 14, 2002
Washington State
Visit site
✟8,313.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
eviltangerine said:
I'm from Bellevue, lived there all my life. But I'm currently going to college in Chicago. (So winters and summers back home in Bellevue :) )
I love Bellevue! I either want to move there, Redmond, or Woodinville someday. :)

Upvote 0