Adelaide, South Australia
✟15,265.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I am actually from Australia but I visited Seattle last year, I stayed a month in Gig Harbour. I absolutely LOVE Seattle and am currently planning on moving there as soon as I possibly can...im in the midst of apply for a greencard!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

revrobor

Veteran
Jun 24, 2003
Checotah, OK
Visit site
✟21,005.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
sparklebuns said:
I have a good friend in Poulsbo. Name is Schmidt...do you know them? I know it's a small town and you're about the same age as he and his wife.

No, can't say that I do. I was a manager at the Poulsbo 10 Cinema before I came over to Kent and met a lot of people but that name is not familiar.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

fieldlily

God heals and restores!
Mar 7, 2005
USA
✟26,824.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Schlutes said:
Im sure all of use have been on the ferry from bremerton to seattle, I absolutely loved it!!

We live in Hoodsport and take 101 S. to 106 (which is closed now and we have to use the Purdy Cut Off Rd.) and through Belfair and then to Bremerton. Have taken the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle, but love the one from Bainbridge Island even better. They both end up in Seattle. I dislike the one from Kingston to Edmonds though as usually a longer line and traffic to reach Seattle. Isn't the waterfront area of Seattle, Pike's Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, etc. awesome? Always games and a lot going on at the Seattle Center too up the hill aways. Saw the Artifacts of the Titantic exhibit up there at the Science Building a few summers ago. A friend of mine who lives in Alaska is a descendent of the Denny family who helped found Seattle. (after the Native Americans, however) You probably noticed all the things named after them in Seattle...e.g. Denny Hill, Denny Dr., etc.

Upvote 0

Fit4Christ

Jun 25, 2004
Washington state
✟9,079.00
Faith
Christian
birdfriend said:
We live in Hoodsport and take 101 S. to 106 (which is closed now and we have to use the Purdy Cut Off Rd.) and through Belfair and then to Bremerton. Have taken the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle, but love the one from Bainbridge Island even better. They both end up in Seattle. I dislike the one from Kingston to Edmonds though as usually a longer line and traffic to reach Seattle. Isn't the waterfront area of Seattle, Pike's Market, Space Needle, Pioneer Square, etc. awesome? Always games and a lot going on at the Seattle Center too up the hill aways. Saw the Artifacts of the Titantic exhibit up there at the Science Building a few summers ago. A friend of mine who lives in Alaska is a descendent of the Denny family who helped found Seattle. (after the Native Americans, however) You probably noticed all the things named after them in Seattle...e.g. Denny Hill, Denny Dr., etc.

We spent 6 lovely days in Union, just across the water from you, over the 4th of July weekend. Soooo small compared to Seattle area/Eastside, but what a beautiful area! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0