✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Then why like my post?

Behaviour like women demanding equal treatment was also called "insanity" and "caused by demons".

Sorry I missed your question. I liked your post a lot, because you said the truth, voting by both women and men is evil, as it’s a mechanism of slavery. I said it’s not the same thing at all because the evil of Gender Dysphoria illness is against God’s plan. Voting is a scheme of men to enslave. Different things completely, but same source

Last edited:
Upvote 0

James_Lai

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario
✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
So patient that if we presume that the Sodom and Gamora story is accurate it appears to be a one off in the time period of recorded history.

It's the 50 state stars arranged geographically and with their sizes based on population. Here's an easier to see size:
jmr54zc7bnb61.jpg

I think we are in the beginning stages of God’s severe intervention in our world. I might be wrong, though. So if we live long enough, we might learn of or even witness a Sodom and Gomorrah or two… Doesn’t have to be fire from heaven. A really deadly virus, wars, geoclimatic cataclysms, crime, famine etc. you name it or, yes, direct supernatural destruction. God is the One who holds the whole Universe together and makes the laws of mathematics, physics, chemistry etc work as they do. It won’t cost him even half a breath to destroy our planet or reset our civilization. He’s the Boss.

BTW don’t believe recorded history that much… Don’t you know how easy it is to falsify or erase records? It was and is being done all the time. Or simply unrecorded or lost records… Mohenjo Daro? Destroyed by nuclear bombardment? Etc.

Wow I see it now it’s the map of USA and each state! What a creative representation! California and Texas are most populous. I love it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

James_Lai

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario
✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
What about cheese?

Is that the invention of demons, too?

About voting under capitalism (start at 57:00):

But the whole lecture is pretty good. Too long for my liking and I listen at 1.25x playback speed. His audience are not knowledgable in the subject, so everything has to be explained in the most primitive way and slowly

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟350,759.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
So patient that if we presume that the Sodom and Gamora story is accurate it appears to be a one off in the time period of recorded history.

It's the 50 state stars arranged geographically and with their sizes based on population. Here's an easier to see size:
jmr54zc7bnb61.jpg
I never realized what your avatar was. That is really cool.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I never realized what your avatar was. That is really cool.
Or we could do an Electoral College version where Montana? would be the largest star for power per individual vote.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,205,436.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Or we could do an Electoral College version where Montana? would be the largest star for power per individual vote.
Montana is one of the single pixel stars but Wyoming is the least populous state so it would have the most power per individual vote.

Upvote 0

Ponderous Curmudgeon

Feb 20, 2021
Newfield
✟38,862.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Montana is one of the single pixel stars but Wyoming is the least populous state so it would have the most power per individual vote.
Hence the question mark, I couldn't be arsed to look it up. Thank you.

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟108,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Voting in a capitalist system is an illusion. We all know only those candidates get nominated and win who are chosen by the banks and corporations and who obey them. So any kind of voting is from Satan because it’s serving money and the love of money is the root of all evil. Elections are surely the invention of demons
Do you believe that the ideals of American government at the founding was influenced by demons too?

Upvote 0

VCR-2000

Dec 27, 2018
PA/New York
✟108,684.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I think we are in the beginning stages of God’s severe intervention in our world. I might be wrong, though. So if we live long enough, we might learn of or even witness a Sodom and Gomorrah or two… Doesn’t have to be fire from heaven. A really deadly virus, wars, geoclimatic cataclysms, crime, famine etc. you name it or, yes, direct supernatural destruction. God is the One who holds the whole Universe together and makes the laws of mathematics, physics, chemistry etc work as they do. It won’t cost him even half a breath to destroy our planet or reset our civilization. He’s the Boss.

BTW don’t believe recorded history that much… Don’t you know how easy it is to falsify or erase records? It was and is being done all the time. Or simply unrecorded or lost records… Mohenjo Daro? Destroyed by nuclear bombardment? Etc.

Wow I see it now it’s the map of USA and each state! What a creative representation! California and Texas are most populous. I love it.
I wonder what good would it be for God to destroy the entire planet (including it's inhabitants which still many are devoted to God) instead of just destroying the specific wicked people themselves. I like this planet and all the matter, chemistry, physics, etc. the physical creation. It's just the current spiritual state of it's systems that are unpalatable.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,156,363.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Then why like my post?

Behaviour like women demanding equal treatment was also called "insanity" and "caused by demons".
Right. The most recent thing I always somehow different. Until it no longer is.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟662,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I wonder what good would it be for God to destroy the entire planet (including it's inhabitants which still many are devoted to God) instead of just destroying the specific wicked people themselves. I like this planet and all the matter, chemistry, physics, etc. the physical creation. It's just the current spiritual state of it's systems that are unpalatable.

Don't worry. It only took God 6 days to create the universe along with the Earth in a sinless state. The next one will already be there when we need it, and it will be far better.

Reactions: James_Lai
Upvote 0

James_Lai

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario
✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Do you believe that the ideals of American government at the founding was influenced by demons too?

I’m not familiar with this subject enough to state my opinion. Potentially possible. Or it might have been warped some time along the way

Upvote 0

James_Lai

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario
✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married

Who can know the mind of God? We certainly can’t. I’m not saying He’s going to destroy the planet, but He’s capable. I don’t think He will do it though.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟662,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Who can know the mind of God? We certainly can’t. I’m not saying He’s going to destroy the planet, but He’s capable. I don’t think He will do it though.

If you want to know for sure, read Revelation.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,156,363.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The rainbow was a sign he wouldn’t do it again.

Reactions: James_Lai
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟662,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The rainbow was a sign he wouldn’t do it again.

At least not with water to flood the whole world. Nothing about not doing it with fire, or leveling everything.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟662,367.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The implication is there, read the whole section.

But specifically that it wouldn't be done by water.

Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."
And God said, "This is the sign of the covenant I am making between me and you and every living creature with you, a covenant for all generations to come:
I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth.
Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds,
I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.

Upvote 0

James_Lai

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario
✟24,480.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Revelation some take to be figurative or historic or both. I don’t know. Whatever awaits us in the future, going back to Sodom and Gomorrah sins, I think it’s very naive and arrogant to think that such behaviour in Seattle, LA or Amsterdam or anywhere else will leave those cities untouched by the righteous wrath of God. It’s simply unreasonable to think so. Going against God has a hefty price. People never learn, alas

Upvote 0