USA
✟147,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
So has quantum superposition brought light to this verse?
I doubt quantum mechanics is in the Bible. But perhaps it's the way that the spiritual realm and the physical realm communicate, and the way miracles occur, and the way God talks to humans, and etc.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I doubt quantum mechanics is in the Bible. But perhaps it's the way that the spiritual realm and the physical realm communicate, and the way miracles occur, and the way God talks to humans, and etc.
According to Hebrews 12, I am already in the heaven....

Hebrews 12:
22 But ye came to Mount Zion, and to a city of the living God, to the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of messengers,
23 to the company and assembly of the first-born in heaven enrolled, and to God the judge of all, and to spirits of righteous men made perfect,

John 3:13
and no one hath gone up to the heaven, except He Who out of the heaven came down -- the Son of Man, Who is in the heaven.

Provb 30:4
Who has ascended into heaven and descended? Who has gathered the wind in His fists? Who has wrapped the waters in His garment? Who has established all the ends of the earth? What is His name or His son's name? Surely you know!

Upvote 0

2Timothy2:15

Mar 28, 2016
CA
✟78,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eph 2:4 But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
Eph 2:5 even when we were dead in transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved),
Eph 2:6 and raised us up together, and seated us together in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus,
Eph 2:7 that in the coming ages He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

To me this verse sounds present tense, because we are raised up together with Christ in the heavenlies. Many times I just accepted the verse at face value because it was hard to wrap my mind around being on the earth and in heaven at the same time.

But then comes Quantum mechanics and the theory of Quantum superposition. Here is a quote from Popular Mechanics:

"Physicists from Stanford University have now demonstrated the superposition of a group of atoms over a greater distance than ever before: 54 centimeters, or about 1.77 feet. The largest distance ever achieved before this was less than a centimeter.

Quantum superposition is made even more perplexing by the fact that it can only occur when the particles are unobserved. Simply by observing a particle in two different quantum states, you cause what is known as wave function collapse and the particle again exists in only one state or the other (and in the case of superposition, only one physical location or the other). Therefore, measuring a particle in superposition is incredibly difficult."

So has quantum superposition brought light to this verse? There have been many scientific facts stated in the Bible that during the time the verse was written man had no idea of the validity of the biblical statement other than accepting God knows what he is talking about.

So maybe here is another scientific fact that the Bible already knew about before science did. :ebil:

If you want to learn some more on this topic and how it ties to the bible look up a guy named Josh Peck.

Upvote 0