United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi everybody,

I'm searching for a 4-year accredited college to go to. I would like it to be in the United States, preferably near Michigan. I would prefer a Protestant college, but denomination is not important. I would also prefer the classes to be small. I'm looking to study Christian apologetics, world history, Biblical Greek and Hebrew, world religions, biology, and western philosophy. I also want to attend a seminary after I get my undergraduate degree. Any recommendations? Recommendations for online colleges would be greatly appreciated also. Thanks! :)

bliz

Contributor
Jun 5, 2004
Here
✟14,830.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Check out: [size=-1]www.gospelcom.net/naccap/

This will give you a fairly extensive list of colleges. Since you are planning on seminary, I would encourage you to have a non-ministry major or have a double major at your udergraduate level rather than focusiing exclusively on ministry related subjects right away. Anything at all, but make sure you get basic course in accounting, some basic psychology classes, world cultures, sociology all of which wil prove to be a huge help to you in ministry.
[/size]

Upvote 0