Scripture Letters

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

God sees great things in you. Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness shall cover the earth, and thick darkness the peoples; but the Lord will arise upon you, and His glory will be seen upon you.

Isaiah 60

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey there,

Don't be discouraged or give up. Keep asking, seeking, and knocking.

Luke 11:8 ...even though he will not get up to provide for him because of his friendship, yet because of the man’s persistence, he will get up and give him as much as he needs.

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello there,

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

God gets the glory.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there,

If the stomach is clean, then what you eat is better digested, absorbed, and supplied to your body. Cleanse your heart first, eat the word regularly, exercise through prayer and fellowship, and you will stay healthy.

Proverbs 4:23

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Gospel,

Wow, He first loved you, even before you ever knew Him or understood what love is. Can you comprehend how He longed to be with you when He first loved you? But, you didn't knew anything about it then and you cannot even begin to fathom His zeal for you. Remember, how He watched and waited for you, and always there by your side. He endured all things just to be with you. He yearned to love you and be born in you. He created the whole world and everything in it, yet He pursued you with great love. The creator of the universe seeks to be born in you! You know He would never leave you and that He loves you with an everlasting love. He told you that He will bless you and keep you. You would be surprised by the Many songs He dedicated to you and wrote for you. He sent you beautiful birds to deliver His letters to you. He satisfied you with His likeness and you slept like a baby in His arms, sweet and secure. So rest in Him even as He gives you the dreams that He first dreamed for you.

Hey GospelS,

Your prayers are heard. Rejoice.

Psalm 66:19-20

Upvote 0

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey GospelS,

Do not worry. You got all eternity to study the word of God. The Lord Himself will teach His word and all nations will come to hear Him.

Isaiah 2.

:clap:

And we can dance and worship the Lord without ever getting tired.

Isaiah 2.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GospelS

Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,363.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear GospelS,

My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.

2 Corinthians 12:9

Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me. That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

:clap: 2 Corinthians 12:9-13

Upvote 0