God Is Love
May 10, 2016
new zealand
✟15,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hi im mike and I feel compelled to start a gathering once a week where we go over certain scripture,and how its applied to living in these times.Also fellowship is what it is centered around also.it doesn't have to be complicated its about fellowship once a week.anyone interested let me know where youre from and we can work out the best days and hours,as I am in new Zealand.i really don't know how all this interaction works technically so if anyone has the knowledge for that side of things great.Be a light in the dark.i fell off a 30 foot cliff with jagged rocks and sharp brocken logs.i was winded I should of been dead,glory to god

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,930,759.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Mike, that's a great idea for a thread. I think we can make a thread like this work no matter what time zone we're all in (I'm in the Eastern United States, so I'm probably WAY behind you time-wise) if we're willing to be patient about getting replies from each other, that is ;)

If you want to get this thing going, I'd be happy to join in. Do you have some ideas of where you'd like to begin, or are you looking for suggestions?

Yours and His,
David

Upvote 0

11god11

God Is Love
May 10, 2016
new zealand
✟15,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Mike, that's a great idea for a thread. I think we can make a thread like this work no matter what time zone we're all in (I'm in the Eastern United States, so I'm probably WAY behind you time-wise) if we're willing to be patient about getting replies from each other, that is ;)

If you want to get this thing going, I'd be happy to join in. Do you have some ideas of where you'd like to begin, or are you looking for suggestions?

Yours and His,
David
Hi david many apologies for the late reply,i have been out of tow
Incredible story PTL, thanks for sharing it with us. BTW, how old were you when you fell off that cliff?
Hi david sorry for the late reply I have been out of town
and I had no computer.I would be interested in starting with the new testament maybe?.I just want to learn and feel the support and love of fellow followers of Christ.So anything goes I don't really have any ideas as such,as you no doubt know as a new Christian I am almost over eager to learn as much as possible.This knowledge has the power of God, the Bible is alive and discovering that after 38 years of ignorance is nothing short of amazing.God Bless you friend I will be intouch with more of a plan,or I may join your link you gave me.

Reactions: St_Worm2
Upvote 0

11god11

God Is Love
May 10, 2016
new zealand
✟15,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Incredible story PTL, thanks for sharing it with us. BTW, how old were you when you fell off that cliff?
Hi david,I was 13 when that happened truly to this day I am amazed I did not die.The lord has me set aside as one of his children I believe that.I will do a testimonial ,as a Christian doctor I know finds my story quite intrigueing.To put it shortly I have had a hard life, so that through the struggles and burdens God could show me his love when he knew I finally needed it.When my spirit was near to broken.I am saved through the power of the Father, The Son,and The Holy Spirit. Amen.Till next time friend.GB

Upvote 0

CaringBrit

Feb 9, 2011
uk, Cottingham
✟21,274.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
hi im mike and I feel compelled to start a gathering once a week where we go over certain scripture,and how its applied to living in these times.Also fellowship is what it is centered around also.it doesn't have to be complicated its about fellowship once a week.anyone interested let me know where youre from and we can work out the best days and hours,as I am in new Zealand.i really don't know how all this interaction works technically so if anyone has the knowledge for that side of things great.Be a light in the dark.i fell off a 30 foot cliff with jagged rocks and sharp brocken logs.i was winded I should of been dead,glory to god

im interested in this

im in the UK

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi david,I was 13 when that happened truly to this day I am amazed I did not die.The lord has me set aside as one of his children I believe that.I will do a testimonial ,as a Christian doctor I know finds my story quite intrigueing.To put it shortly I have had a hard life, so that through the struggles and burdens God could show me his love when he knew I finally needed it.When my spirit was near to broken.I am saved through the power of the Father, The Son,and The Holy Spirit. Amen.Till next time friend.GB

Just a thought on this: I have been impressed in recent times of such as a ministry of suffering, which seems God describes without naming it; and it shows one who is used of God to endure much, for God sees that one as a vessel who will praise and honor God through it all ---being a bright testimony. That is an interesting Bible study subject.

Upvote 0