Texas
✟19,187.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm in Gilbert. I moved to AZ 3 years ago right before the house prices doubled. I grew up in CA, so compare the prices from CA to AZ and AZ sn't doing so bad......although (right now) I wouldn't be able to afford to buy a house. :eek:

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just wondering if anyone here is from Scottsdale AZ? I am:)

Kate
We used to live 20 min west of Phoenix.. but we went to church out in Scottsdale, called
"Scottsdale First Assembly" I think it's better known as "Scottsdale Dream Center" though.

Upvote 0

sammynic

Oct 17, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
✟17,288.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
hehehe well- Scottsdale is pretty cheap compared with the nice PV area! Or maybe thats just an overgeneralization (if, that is one word) Or maybe I'm just wrong since I live in ghetto apartments near Arizona State Univ :D What would I know? hehe

HAHAHA! Wow, it's the other way around. :p I pay $600 for an apartment in PV that would cost ATLEAST $800 in Scottsdale. Yikes!

Hehe, then again my street is full of nice apartments and then theres my complex all ghettofied and lame. :[[

Meh, it's a roof over my head right? Praise God!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums