Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Here is the evidence offered by this source:
Scientific Evidence for a Worldwide Flood

That man is sadly very dishonest at best. He can do peer reviewed work, but none of his pro-flood garbage can pass the relatively low hudle of peer review.

But if you like you can bring up his claims one at a time. Or I can show you a single picture that refutes the flood, if you understand it.

Reactions: Cearbhall
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That man is sadly very dishonest at best. He can do peer reviewed work, but none of his pro-flood garbage can pass the relatively low hudle of peer review.

But if you like you can bring up his claims one at a time. Or I can show you a single picture that refutes the flood, if you understand it.
Peers are atheists and anti-biblically, fanatically opposed.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmm.

Both videos together are 53:03 minutes long.

Yet you respond 13 minutes later and say this:

Hmmm.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Peers are atheists and anti-biblically, fanatically opposed.

That is not true. Whoever told you that was lying. Why do you accept some science but believe this rather obvious liar?

And what about my second offer? If you can be honest I can show one picture that refutes the flood beliefs of the man you linked.

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is not true. Whoever told you that was lying. Why do you accept some science but believe this rather obvious liar?

And what about my second offer? If you can be honest I can show one picture that refutes the flood beliefs of the man you linked.
Show the picture.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm.

Yet you respond 13 minutes later and say this:Hmmm.
Do you think that I have never seen that before? The man is either a liar or an idiot and sadly the evidence indicates the former. A lack of knowledge can be cured with education. It is very hard to fix a liar.

Upvote 0

Radrook

Feb 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟134,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Do you think that I have never seen that before? The man js either a liar or an idiot and sadly the evidence indicates the former. A lack of knowledge can be cured with education. It is very hard to fix a liar.

What is the specific lie you are referring to?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Show the picture.
600px-2009-08-20-01800_USA_Utah_316_Goosenecks_SP.jpg

By going to this site and clicking on the picture two separate times you can get it to blow up by a factor of about 6 or more:

Goosenecks State Park - Wikipedia

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Hmmm.

Yet you respond 13 minutes later and say this:Hmmm.
LOL! Anyone who has participated in discussions like this for any length of time is well familiar with the work of the notorious Drs. Snelling & Austin. Those videos in particular are not new; many of us have seen them already.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
And as usual you are wrong. I know enough about that man to know that he is sadly lying. He knows that what he is spewing is wrong, and yet he does so. You have heard the phrase "lying for Jesus" before. It is demonstrable that he is doing this. As a Christian that a person believes that Jesus would be helped by that person lying for Jesus should get you mad at him too. Do you think that Jesus needs or would even want the lies of others in support of him?

Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,910,579.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How do you know that he hasn't?
I don't.

But I'm going by personal experience.

Once a person becomes ... what the Bible calls ... "shipwrecked," then anything they say is automatically anathema to them, whether they read it or not.

I have over 3.6 million posts, and some people act like they've read every single one of them.

Take the case of [the late] Henry Morrison.

No matter what he says, he's wrong in their eyes, because after all, he was just a hydraulics engineer.

So some people act like they've read every one of his footnotes in his Defender's Study Bible.

Ditto for DI, ICR and Kent Hovind.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.