Schizophrenia: my testimony and explaination from a surviver.

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Hi: This is my personal testimony of being diagnosed with schizophrenia 20 years ago but thank you Jesus that You set me free over one year ago.

I would now like to tell you all what schizophrenia is from both my own experience and a chapter from Pigs In The Parlor written by Frank and Ida Hammond. First of all schizophrenia is a state of dual mindedness.

Secondly there are 2 main spirits involved, rejection and rebellion, I know because I have had both of them.

Now I would like to tell you how they operate. You just don't get schizophrenia right away. You get it so gradually that you really do not notice it. It starts with a traumatic experience in your childhood, thus the introduction of rejection and fear. Rebellion comes later on.

Now I would like to describe the whole thing. If you take both of your hands and spread out all of your fingers, let's call one hand rejection and the other hand rebellion, then intertwine both hands tightly together you have schizophrenia. So now let's describe each finger as a separate smaller spirit. Each finger is a different spirit and the spirit that binds them all together is called fear. There you have it schizophrenia.

Now I would like to say that no matter how horrible schizophrenia is , Jesus Christ is far far greater. I cannot say exactly what set me free but that it was Jesus. Maybe I will never know, maybe HE does not want me to know. But before I finish I would like to leave you with some scripture when you are having a really bad day. It is Romans 12:9-21,

Romans 12:9-21 [Let] love [be] without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. [Be] kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but [rather] give place to wrath; for it is written, [ "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,"][ says the Lord. Therefore] [" If your enemy is hungry, feed him;] [If he is thirsty, give him a drink;] [For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."] [ Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.]

Thank you for listening to me Russ Campbell

Reactions: Neogaia777

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

DarkGalaxy501

Jun 2, 2015
USA
✟20,424.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi: This is my personal testimony of being diagnosed with schizophrenia 20 years ago but thank you Jesus that You set me free over one year ago.

I would now like to tell you all what schizophrenia is from both my own experience and a chapter from Pigs In The Parlor written by Frank and Ida Hammond. First of all schizophrenia is a state of dual mindedness.

Secondly there are 2 main spirits involved, rejection and rebellion, I know because I have had both of them.

Now I would like to tell you how they operate. You just don't get schizophrenia right away. You get it so gradually that you really do not notice it. It starts with a traumatic experience in your childhood, thus the introduction of rejection and fear. Rebellion comes later on.

Now I would like to describe the whole thing. If you take both of your hands and spread out all of your fingers, let's call one hand rejection and the other hand rebellion, then intertwine both hands tightly together you have schizophrenia. So now let's describe each finger as a separate smaller spirit. Each finger is a different spirit and the spirit that binds them all together is called fear. There you have it schizophrenia.

Now I would like to say that no matter how horrible schizophrenia is , Jesus Christ is far far greater. I cannot say exactly what set me free but that it was Jesus. Maybe I will never know, maybe HE does not want me to know. But before I finish I would like to leave you with some scripture when you are having a really bad day. It is Romans 12:9-21,

Romans 12:9-21 [Let] love [be] without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. [Be] kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality. Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion. Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men. If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but [rather] give place to wrath; for it is written, [ "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,"][ says the Lord. Therefore] [" If your enemy is hungry, feed him;] [If he is thirsty, give him a drink;] [For in so doing you will heap coals of fire on his head."] [ Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.]

Thank you for listening to me Russ Campbell

Keep fighting the good fight, brother! Glad you are doing well! Let's keep pushing forward with God's strength and guidance. =)

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
I too question where Schizophrenia starts. I think it is a conflicting impasse (mentally), that grows.

Over-sensitive or hypocritical, you have problems with schizophrenia - because you do not relate rationally to the world (in principle): at a point when you should relate rationally to the world you just do not.

The reason you take so long to relate rationally is because your ambition does not put limits on schizophrenia (if you are schizophrenic you should be a lot less ambitious, as a matter of principle).

I will stop there and make sure I am following my own advice!

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thanks Brother, I have no problem articulating my thoughts, as I often do write them down but you have goiven me a good word, thats how I used to be , so praise the Lord for a healing. Russ

Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks Brother, I have no problem articulating my thoughts, as I often do write them down but you have goiven me a good word, thats how I used to be , so praise the Lord for a healing. Russ

Thanks for sharing your testimony and praise the Lord for your healing!

Upvote 0