jelly_bean

Jelly Inc.; we put the K in Kwality!
Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
Don't ask about the title, I'm in a hurry. :p

JOY MALOY! you're needed over here! We need to get a more concrete look at our tic tac toe zealots plot. Who will be involved? Age group, varied, almost everyone is quirky, and in a small town is about all I know for sure.

Anyway... um, to any outsiders reading this, me and joy are trying to make a comedy RPG and we're still clueless as to how we're going to go about this. Yes. So stay tuned until we know what we're doing.

Joy_Everlasting

My camera has a photographic memory.
Feb 26, 2005
The Milky Way ~ The Candy Bar of course...
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
We should have some people who have been tic tac toe champions every year, and some who devote every spare moment to it, and of course the shunned few who like cat's cradle better than tic tac toe. ^_^

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
We should have some people who have been tic tac toe champions every year, and some who devote every spare moment to it, and of course the shunned few who like cat's cradle better than tic tac toe. ^_^
Wouldn't that only be one person, though? We could have variations of "the main event"(like, divisions of color or something stupid :p) but definitely not the cool, three d tic tac toe. We just want the basic, lame, three by three board, to really make this a comedy.

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian

Speed tic tac toe! :D

Actually cat's cradle can be done with one or two people.
Sweet. :D speed, color, size!

Yeah! They'll be the outcasts of the story. ^_^ Probably have them burst into tears when they confess that atrocity ;)

Upvote 0

Joy_Everlasting

Feb 26, 2005
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Sweet. :D speed, color, size!

Yeah! They'll be the outcasts of the story. ^_^ Probably have them burst into tears when they confess that atrocity ;)
And all the kids are taught how to draw a tic tac toe board correctly in preschool.

Tic tac toe toss should be looked down upon too, because it's tic tac toe for people who can't write. ;)

And then there should be a rebellion against tic tac toe by the "others" that gets completely defeated, so they end up hiding from any angry mobs. ^_^

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
And all the kids are taught how to draw a tic tac toe board correctly in preschool.

Tic tac toe toss should be looked down upon too, because it's tic tac toe for people who can't write. ;)

And then there should be a rebellion against tic tac toe by the "others" that gets completely defeated, so they end up hiding from any angry mobs. ^_^
Yeah! Right before the ABCs. ^_^

What's tic tac toe toss? :confused: LOL, yeah, there can be a tic tac toe gang, who only plays that! :D

of course they'd be defeated. but even madder aunt maude and her stuffed stoat. :p

Upvote 0

Joy_Everlasting

Feb 26, 2005
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah! Right before the ABCs.

What's tic tac toe toss? LOL, yeah, there can be a tic tac toe gang, who only plays that! :D

of course they'd be defeated. but even madder aunt maude and her stuffed stoat. :p
But they have to learn numbers 1, 2, and 3 first so they can count the squares. ^_^

I don't know... Probably something where you toss your marked bean bag onto a square and try to get three in a row... Yeah, and tic tac toe girl scouts...

Of course, and then she'd see a large stoat float (^_^) from the nearby parade, and she'd run after it. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
But they have to learn numbers 1, 2, and 3 first so they can count the squares. ^_^

I don't know... Probably something where you toss your marked bean bag onto a square and try to get three in a row... Yeah, and tic tac toe girl scouts...

Of course, and then she'd see a large stoat float (^_^) from the nearby parade, and she'd run after it. :p
Righty-o! :D Okay, now, central characters. What should they be like? Who's going to be the normal ones, the outcasts?

SWEET. :cool: girl scouts, ROFFLE! perfect! :p

it was officially a cow named Margerie, you know. :p

Upvote 0

Joy_Everlasting

Feb 26, 2005
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I thought there weren't any normal people? ;) But the "normal" people should be of all ages, so there are the old ones that sit in their wheelchairs and remember when they won the tic tac toe championship, and the younger people preparing for this year's championship. The outcasts are a mix of people who went to summer camp and learned cat's cradle there and have been hiding their thoughts about it their whole lives, and people who went to a "small games and activities" college. :D

^_^

I know, but this is a stoat float, not a cow float. :p

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
I thought there weren't any normal people? ;) But the "normal" people should be of all ages, so there are the old ones that sit in their wheelchairs and remember when they won the tic tac toe championship, and the younger people preparing for this year's championship. The outcasts are a mix of people who went to summer camp and learned cat's cradle there and have been hiding their thoughts about it their whole lives, and people who went to a "small games and activities" college. :D

^_^

I know, but this is a stoat float, not a cow float. :p
No, no, remember, to make the craziness be apparent, we need a couple normies :D What will be the plot, though? Maybe someone is rigging the championship game or something?

in honor of EMAM. :p (perfectly acceptable acronym!)

Upvote 0

Joy_Everlasting

Feb 26, 2005
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh yeah... :doh: Well, the mailman should be normal. I don't know why, but he should. And the town treasurer could be normally evil; he's tired of "wasting" so much money on tic tac toe, so he rigs the contest and anonymously helps the non-tic tac toe people. How that helps him, I have no idea, but he does. :D

Of course! Perfectly acceptable acronym... I like that. I want to put it in a book. ^_^

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
Oh yeah... :doh: Well, the mailman should be normal. I don't know why, but he should. And the town treasurer could be normally evil; he's tired of "wasting" so much money on tic tac toe, so he rigs the contest and anonymously helps the non-tic tac toe people. How that helps him, I have no idea, but he does. :D

Of course! Perfectly acceptable acronym... I like that. I want to put it in a book. ^_^
I agree! And he should have a charming mustache. Everyone likes him, but no one understands him. He prefers advanced calculus to tic tac toe. :preach: :D

or... maybe not. But still! I like that. :) YEAH! He's rich and his daughter is one of the non-conformers, and she wants him to get rid of it or for her to conquer it. SWEET.

We should write a book, Joy! :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Joy_Everlasting

Feb 26, 2005
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That would be weird. *pictures mailman coming to door and discussing sines and cosines of angles with uber-confused tic-tac-toe-playing person* :p

And she's mostly normal, in a weird way. ^_^ They're willing to destroy anything that gets in their way of getting rid of tic tac toe!!! :D

We should! But then we'd have to go through this plot business again... ^_^

Upvote 0

jelly_bean

Oct 26, 2004
Flutopia
✟58,543.00
Faith
Christian
That would be weird. *pictures mailman coming to door and discussing sines and cosines of angles with uber-confused tic-tac-toe-playing person* :p

And she's mostly normal, in a weird way. ^_^ They're willing to destroy anything that gets in their way of getting rid of tic tac toe!!! :D

We should! But then we'd have to go through this plot business again... ^_^
Yes! That would be so much fun. :D "Uhhhhh, what did you say?? What do I have to sign?"
"Not sign, sine! Just look at this diagram..."

Well, she'll be kinda spoiled and selfish. She makes their servants refer to her as the Queen. :D

.....you're right. :doh: we'll just have to write a serious book, we're good at serious. :|
Hey guys i was justreading what you were talking about and thought id throw in a idea for you guys to chew over. There could be two rival gangs the Tic's and the Tac's.
We could work that in, too! Like the Bloods and the Cryps. Except they aren't violent. :D

Upvote 0

Joy_Everlasting

Feb 26, 2005
Visit site
✟15,234.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yeah! And he carries a large calculator wherever he goes. ^_^

And they have to bow as well. ;)

We should write a seriously funny book! :D

And there should also be the Toes, who eat tic tacs to show what they think of the other gangs. :p

Upvote 0