Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by LittleLambofJesus There used to be a little heart to click on for blessings but I do not see it.
Are you talking about this?
bless.gif
Yes. It is showing now...thanks! :wave:

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Bank should start giving interest now, but won't apply to any previous time, but should start working moving forward.

The arcade scripts were filled with so many security holes and it created a lot of pain. Every client of mine got rid of it and CF was the only hold out until it finally got the axe. I can look into it again, but I'm hesitant to recommend it, plus beyond security, it just wasn't written well for busy sites like CF without some TLC into optimizing the code which I doubt Paul wants to finance. lol.

So it's the activity that causes some of the glitching?

How much does it cost to fix it, may I ask? I go to another VB site that has an arcade, but I'd rather play here. I'll PM you the site, and contact there, who has a history of consulting for websites.... maybe what he's found out won't cost us anything. :)

Thanks!

Reactions: Matthew-59
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I was out and away from the forum for most of the drama, but I did notice that my blessings savings were gone. LOL. I am very happy that things are back online.

THANKS A BUNCH!:hug:
How many others did that happen to? I didn't lose mine...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.