Say something good about a user you argue with!

Unofficial Reverand Alex

Pray in silence...God speaks softly
Site Supporter
Dec 22, 2017
The Mystical Lands of Rural Indiana
Visit site
✟526,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
We are not called to be an argumentative people, but we easily become as such. While a well-run, civil debate can lead to deeper understanding of the topic & people at hand, we're very weak, and tend to say the wrong things, or say the right things in the wrong way.

So, in the interest of reaping the harvest I sow (sorry, I'm selfish), I wanted to start a thread where we say something we appreciate about users we mostly just argue with.

@Tanj : I'll admit that I'm often annoyed by your responses, but you do provide the valuable service of calling out things that don't seem right, and you make me think more carefully about what I say. Thank you!

@Tree of Life : Whenever I post something trying to prove Catholicism as the best brand of Christianity, you're always quick to present the other side. Even when things get a little heated, you're certainly someone who knows what you're talking about & presents it in a more educated manner. Thank you!

@St_Worm2 : We don't argue all that much, but I wanted to give you an honorable mention for being excessively friendly in everything you post. It's so good to have someone try to prove me wrong, but make me feel good at the same time. Thank you!
Value.png

May God bless us all!