Soldier of the Lord
Aug 15, 2004
✟8,144.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Riiight......

*sigh* you can take anything from a song and make it seem Satanic.

lol, and people here say theres no hating on rap, pfftt..

HOVA!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand what you mean and i must admit many of these backmasking sublimal messages are extremely vague and could mean anything, but this one could not be clearer..."Six Six Six, Murda, Murda, Jesus".
And I'm no rap hater because i've always been a rap fan, however I have to admit ever since i got saved it's something i have gradually been losing interest in.

Upvote 0

MadeYouLook

i have the killer instincts of a small poodle
Jan 29, 2005
Mississippi
Visit site
✟5,190.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I understand what you mean and i must admit many of these backmasking sublimal messages are extremely vague and could mean anything, but this one could not be clearer..."Six Six Six, Murda, Murda, Jesus".
And I'm no rap hater because i've always been a rap fan, however I have to admit ever since i got saved it's something i have gradually been losing interest in.
i don't believe it, even though i'm not a Jay-Z fan. Youtube is full of lies.

if he was going to put a message why that one? Jesus has been dead, why not "kill Christians"? or something that would actually be able to be done.

unless he means Jesus the mexican immigrant down the street it doesn't do anything.

Upvote 0

Citanul

Well, when exactly do you mean?
May 31, 2006
Cape Town, South Africa
✟210,743.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single

Considering that "murda" isn't even a word, I don't see how that can be a clear satanic message.

Upvote 0

Sacrifice

Soldier of the Lord
Aug 15, 2004
✟8,144.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i don't believe it, even though i'm not a Jay-Z fan. Youtube is full of lies.

if he was going to put a message why that one? Jesus has been dead, why not "kill Christians"? or something that would actually be able to be done.

unless he means Jesus the mexican immigrant down the street it doesn't do anything.

Actually this is a sample of a DVD put on youtube, and there's also a part in the song that after backmasking it says "catholics I gotta kille em" and the last intriguing point is that the title of the song is Lucifer...surely it can't be a coincidence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lessien

It's what I do that defines me
Nov 14, 2004
You never know....
✟31,090.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I hope you were being sarcastic, otherwise you're clearly a retard.

I hope you're being sarcastic when you called him a retard, otherwise, nobody's going to listen to you. Heads up: People don't like being called retards! And if you call someone a retard, they are NOT going to listen to you! So good job on alienating the people you were trying to defend your ideas to.

I talked about this in a different thread, and brought this very point up. It is very clear, and if you have the album and you play it backwards, it is extremely clear. Its undeniable.

Repeat: I don't listen to rap. I listen to rock. This song doesn't affect me, so chroNick, quit using it as evidence that all secular music is evil, please.

You can probably find "satanic messages" when backmasking any song with vocals if you "search hard enough".

Yeah....notice that nobody ever plays Christian songs backwards to look for satanic messages? Is it because they're afraid that if they do, they'll find out that the Newsboys' music sounds like something that might vaguely resemble a satanic message backward?

Seriously guys, backmasking is a pointless argument. If the artist wanted to put a satanic message in their song, they would have written it so that the forward lyrics were satanic. Because only paranoid people looking for satanic messages play the song backward. Either that or people who are seriously bored.

Upvote 0

Sacrifice

Soldier of the Lord
Aug 15, 2004
✟8,144.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Heh, you find out what songs and I will backmask them because I have the proper equipment to do so, and we will find out the truth. Otherwise, I'm calling this myth busted.

Its from The Grey Album (NOT the black album) and its track 11 called Lucifer (interlude). Check it out for yourself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

antiarte

Jan 18, 2005
communist russia
✟3,812.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Engaged
Its from The Grey Album (NOT the black album) and its track 11 called Lucifer (interlude). Check it out for yourself.
The Grey Album is not even a proper Jay-Z album. It's a mash up of Jay-Z acapellas and Beatles songs done by DJ Danger Mouse. Blame The Beatles as well!

Upvote 0

MadeYouLook

i have the killer instincts of a small poodle
Jan 29, 2005
Mississippi
Visit site
✟5,190.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Actually this is a sample of a DVD put on youtube, and there's also a part in the song that after backmasking it says "catholics I gotta kille em" and the last intriguing point is that the title of the song is Lucifer...surely it can't be a coincidence.
and all DVD's are true? it still doesn't make it fact.

and the fact that it's called Lucifer is probably why it was framed in the first place, if i was going to backmask a song the title would probably be "happy happy go lucky" or something along that line to throw people off. besides Jay-Z and most rappers aren't ones to disguise what they're saying, they're are countless songs with controversial lyrics. almost if not just as bad as "murda Jesus"

Upvote 0

irateional

Aug 3, 2007
✟15,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
I talked about this in a different thread, and brought this very point up. It is very clear, and if you have the album and you play it backwards, it is extremely clear. Its undeniable.

You're a tard.

It's called paraideodilia (sp). Your mind is basically listening for voices where there are none. So it pieces together an inaudible noise and turns it into a voice. Since you're listening on purpose for satanic lyrics, your mind makes satanic lyrics where there are none.

Seriously, you people are why us Christians are viewed as wanting the dark ages. Inexplicable noises! ITS SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SAAAAAAAATTTTTTAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!

Upvote 0