TheThirdLink

I am an INFJ.
Sep 26, 2003
Undisclosed
Visit site
✟1,088.00
Faith
Protestant
Right now I have a ministry I am attending to and several people are making me uncomfortable about myself and how God made me and I feel like they are a threat to me. These same people who claim to be believers are trying to make me feel guilty of who I am and they are trying to make me feel bad about loving people like Jesus would want me to. These people say it's a bad thing which I know deep down it's not, but I feel tortured by guilt right now and I feel like the forces of darkness are haunting me from all sides. I can barely think, I'm so confused. I feel so lost, the Devil is choking me right now. Help! :cry:

Mother Vashti

Veteran
Feb 14, 2002
State College, PA
Visit site
✟16,583.00
Faith
Anabaptist
TheThirdLink said:
These same people who claim to be believers are trying to make me feel guilty of who I am and they are trying to make me feel bad about loving people like Jesus would want me to. :cry:
Question_Mark.gif

Upvote 0

Angelface007

Friends Are A Blessing
Mar 13, 2004
USA
Visit site
✟4,556.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask You Lord to lift your Love down on Third Link. Give to him, your sheild within. I ask you to Plz Bless His ministry, Lord. Help Him Father to move forward, away from those who purscute him and make him feel uncomfortable. I ask You Lord To Bless his Ministry, For Your names Sake, I ask his in Jesus Name.... amen`

Upvote 0

praisegirl2

Jun 29, 2004
✟414.00
Faith
Pentecostal
You need to rebuke refuse and cast out the enemy in the name of Jesus!

It sounds like you must be doing a lot of good for God or the enemy wouldn't care and wouldn't try to cause you problems. God Bless You

Lord Jesus commander of the heavenly hosts I ask you to release your angels to protect this person and his ministry and his destiny in you. Propel him over any circumstance that would seek to flood over him. Prevent any weapon formed againist him from prospering.
Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheThirdLink

I am an INFJ.
Sep 26, 2003
Undisclosed
Visit site
✟1,088.00
Faith
Protestant
:eek: Guys, I felt the most wonderful peace last night! I knew you guys were praying! I felt the presence of God, wow! Now I know for sure that Satan was attacking me!

Note: Mother Vashti has been put on my ignore list for the time being because she has been making me feel uncomfortable about my situations. She has misinterpreted some of it and has labeled the reality of it as a fantasy, making me feel disturbed. I am a "no-nonsense" person and I take life seriously, not like a fantasy. :| Her posts, on my screen, have also been disabled and will not be read. I just need time to regroup. When I feel more at ease with her I will take her off my ignore list and she and I shall discuss our differences and hopefully come onto friendly terms with it. I do not believe in doing things like this permanantly. I look down upon permanantly shunning as an act of immaturity. Here's why:

1 John 1:7 - But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Thanks again, guys! You all are such a blessing! I wish I had enough blessings to give all of you...oh well. :sorry:

Upvote 0

TheThirdLink

I am an INFJ.
Sep 26, 2003
Undisclosed
Visit site
✟1,088.00
Faith
Protestant
Angelface007 said:
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask You Lord to lift your Love down on Third Link. Give to him, your sheild within. I ask you to Plz Bless His ministry, Lord. Help Him Father to move forward, away from those who purscute him and make him feel uncomfortable. I ask You Lord To Bless his Ministry, For Your names Sake, I ask his in Jesus Name.... amen`
You're so sweet. I'm a girl, but thanks anyway! :hug:

The people that are bothering me have been away for awhile. I'm hoping they don't come back. That's been a relief since they were scaring me so much. If they do come back, then I want them to understand what the Lord has me there for Him and what He wants me to do is superior (His will always is) versus what they want to do and what they want me to do, because it's a clash of wills basically. Nobody but God can determine His will for my life. God's manifested will in me against their will. I've already tried explaining this to them too. They wouldn't listen. It's a lack of faith on their part is what it is. Their will was hindering me in moving forward with what God wants me to do, which is why I've been troubled so badly over it. They couldn't understand that either and why I was getting so upset about it. It caused spiritual problems in my life for months. And since they've gone away, I've been moving forward and the pieces of the puzzle have been fitting back into place. I feel like I'm back on the road I've been kicked off of. And feeling guilt about myself seems to be going away too. Please continue to pray. I hope they can open their eyes and understand someday. This is not some fantasy as some people have been misinterpreting it to be.

I firmly believe in getting to know one before forming irrational controversies or judgments, especially amongst the brethren. I believe that since two of them are adults, then they should have known this already. It's basic logic. But the fact that they wouldn't listen to what I had to say to them caused a big fight.

Hopefully that's all over now!

I feel joy and liberty all around me! :clap: You guys are so great! GROUP HUG! :hug: PRAISE THE LORD!

Upvote 0

Iggster

Jun 9, 2004
✟805.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Politics
US-Others
Dear Lord,

I pray You strenthen Your daughter and grant her wisdom in all the things she does for Your glory. I pray You continue to grant her Your Holy Spirit to guide her and strengthen her for the battles ahead.

In Christ name I pray, Amen.

If Satan didn't think you were doing a great job, then he wouldn't even device against you. I pray the more he attacks you, the more God will give you the courage and strength to fight against him. May the Lord help you triumph in the challenges you face ahead.

Upvote 0

TheThirdLink

I am an INFJ.
Sep 26, 2003
Undisclosed
Visit site
✟1,088.00
Faith
Protestant
Iggster said:
Dear Lord,

I pray You strenthen Your daughter and grant her wisdom in all the things she does for Your glory. I pray You continue to grant her Your Holy Spirit to guide her and strengthen her for the battles ahead.

In Christ name I pray, Amen.

If Satan didn't think you were doing a great job, then he wouldn't even device against you. I pray the more he attacks you, the more God will give you the courage and strength to fight against him. May the Lord help you triumph in the challenges you face ahead.
Thanks! :hug: Courage and strength is something I do need, I admit. We all need it. Oh, and wisdom too.

*Feels very joyful* ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

praisegirl2

Jun 29, 2004
✟414.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Praise God he is answering your prayers and prayers of others for you. You know we don't have to know all the details to pray for you because God knows everything.
(I think I may have also called you a him sorry!)
Keep us updated.

Lord
Thank you for the work your doing in the life. Thank you for the answers to prayers that are already on the way. Bless this person and keep her always in your will.
Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.