not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Over 2 weeks ago God gave me a dream that was chilling. I saw this female and she kept on saying that I and another person needed to protect the church from people taking over. Each time somebody would come and try to take away the church from my hand we were able to thwart them.

Then one day I was sitting relaxed, and this same person who had taught us to prevent the church from being taken from us took the church away from my hand first, and then the hand of the other person a while after.

What happened was that we let down our guard around her because we thought she was a good Christian person who wanted to protect the church but in fact she was not.

After taking away the church from both our hands the female said ‘You (Christians) all think I (meaning Satan) am stupid but I am not. Then she went on to laugh at how easy it was to take the church from us (meaning Protestant and Catholic churches).

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Over 2 weeks ago God gave me a dream that was chilling. I saw this female and she kept on saying that I and another person needed to protect the church from people taking over. Each time somebody would come and try to take away the church from my hand we were able to thwart them.

Then one day I was sitting relaxed, and this same person who had taught us to prevent the church from being taken from us took the church away from my hand first, and then the hand of the other person a while after.

What happened was that we let down our guard around her because we thought she was a good Christian person who wanted to protect the church but in fact she was not.

After taking away the church from both our hands the female said ‘You (Christians) all think I (meaning Satan) am stupid but I am not. Then she went on to laugh at how easy it was to take the church from us (meaning Protestant and Catholic churches).

Yes. You have to have your eyes open.

So do you feel this dream might have prophetic implications in your own life, and in your present church situation? Or was it more just something that applied in general to the churches at large.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes. You have to have your eyes open.

So do you feel this dream might have prophetic implications in your own life, and in your present church situation? Or was it more just something that applied in general to the churches at large.

I had this dream around the same time where 2 pastors in Jamaica came out supporting the removal of the buggery law. I think this dream is about the church in Jamaica and the church in general. That there are persons in leadership positions within the church who are from Satan himself, wolves in sheep clothing.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had this dream around the same time where 2 pastors in Jamaica came out supporting the removal of the buggery law. I think this dream is about the church in Jamaica and the church in general. That there are persons in leadership positions within the church who are from Satan himself, wolves in sheep clothing.

Yes, Ma'am. Interesting that he would take the form of a woman in this dream. I am by no means anti-woman, or against women being in the ministry. What the dream may be conveying is that he will take the form of a seductress, someone who will seduce current Christian leadership into giving into a spirit of lust. Leadership is clearly referred to in the dream by the following words, "this same person who had taught us to prevent the church from being taken from us took the church away from my hand first." This means your leaders are being turned, and may be even more so in the future.

Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Seems to me that no matter who’s hands the church is in, Satan is in charge, because all of you are under the influence of the Jezebel spirit.

The church belongs to God alone, and is not to be under the control of any person or persons.

The big problem with our churches today is that they’re under the control of man and not by God’s Spirit. Church Boards of Directors vote and direct the church, not pastors. And these boards are governed by people, mostly women, with personal agendas. Consider what took place in the Garden of Eden. God went straight to Adam to account for what happened, not Eve.

And like Adam, we follow after the flesh and not the Spirit. Churches that are not being led by the Spirit of God are being led by the Anti-Christ spirit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0