Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican

Dude. Take 5 seconds to enter in the address for Red Hen in Lexington on Google Maps or something similar. Enter in the address for this B&B. I'll post the screenshot for you but verify for yourself. A place that's 5.4 miles away & takes approximately 1hr & 49 minutes to walk to is hardly "across the street." If Sarah & her party just walked on over there from the Red Hen, don't you think they would have noticed if the owner of the Red Hen had followed her there? Same thing if they drove over there. It makes Daddy Huckabee's story all the less plausible, all the more dumb. The B&B owner is probably a Trump fan who is capitalizing on this moment, happy to oblige with tale, on account of how it'll help his own bottom line.

Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 9.50.56 AM.png

This little story of Daddy Huckabee smells more than the chicken dung a Trump supporter through at the restaurant while screaming MAGA!

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟557,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Already saw that. I even thought "oh, there's the DNC loyalists whataboutism they've been looking for. "
Ah! Surely you must be in favor of the poo flingers since I haven't seen you outright condemn it.

/s

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
At least we're reliable.

Indeed, but I must confess don't find throwing poop like a monkey missing a chromosome or two being in the same ballpark as leaving dead animals on porches and threatening to bring back pipebombs ala the days of rage. :dontcare:

Upvote 0