keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,756.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Every so often I come across a pair of songs with the same title that clearly are not related. Here is one such pair. I can think of a few more. Wondering if others can come up with some I have not yet run into.

Pearl Jam did a cover of this song.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟78,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Every so often I come across a pair of songs with the same title that clearly are not related. Here is one such pair. I can think of a few more. Wondering if others can come up with some I have not yet run into.

Pearl Jam did a cover of this song.
Justin Guarini & Kelly Clarkson - Timeless [Pop] (2003):

GIVANO - Timeless [Electronic/Dance/no lyrics] (2016):

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,756.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Here is another I was sure of. Well until I tried to find the second song! Here is what I found!

Now I was sure there was a second song with the same name, but this sounded EXACTLY like a Dickey Lee recording. Not a cover of his work, exactly like him (cuz it was him).

Second try found the Clarence Carter song.

And finally the Dickey Lee song properly labeled.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟449,551.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Cancer - 2 songs with very different themes.

First is a cover by 21 Pilots (originally done by My Chemical Romance) of a song about a person dealing with cancer.

The song by The Devil Wears Prada is based on the writer hearing about an acquaintance who died suddenly and young, and how his first reaction was hoping it wasn't another suicide or drug overdose, but rather something natural like cancer. Then he immediately started dealing with the introspective guilt and reflection that thought caused.

Upvote 0