Sam Shamoun [Christianity] VS Sami Zaatari [Islam].

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeshuamySalvation

Dec 1, 2005
Miami Lakes
✟1,336.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Man i tell you the truth, this man Sam Shamoun destroyed each and every argument that Sam Zaatari from Islam brought to the table, it was a tremendous debate, but at the end Shamoun blow it, he loss his cool and throw some insults at Sam Zaatari against Islam and there prophet because of something MR. Zaatari said about the Holy Spirit, i feel if Sam would have kept his cool at the end, he wouldn't of looked so bad.. The crazy thing is that this Man Sami Zatari in his website answering Christianity happens to be braging about his supposed victory over Sam Shamoun, i assure anyone that hears this audio tape that Sam Shamoun smoked this guy, but i do admit that he blow it at the end.. Please i recommend that everyone listens this supper interesting debate, and post your comments...

Link > http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac7.htm#links

Audio > http://www.answering-christianity.com/sami_trinity_debate_2.mp3

seanHayden

Aug 29, 2006
✟15,956.00
Faith
Christian
I didn't finish listening to the debate. There was something off-putting about the whole ordeal. Our representitive was quick to anger, insulting the Muslim from word one--nobody listens when we do this. It doesn't matter how much you know if you can't present it clearly and without insults. Just my .02

Upvote 0

YeshuamySalvation

Dec 1, 2005
Miami Lakes
✟1,336.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I didn't finish listening to the debate. There was something off-putting about the whole ordeal. Our representitive was quick to anger, insulting the Muslim from word one--nobody listens when we do this. It doesn't matter how much you know if you can't present it clearly and without insults. Just my .02
Thanks for the comments, but try and listen to the whole tape, the Muslim couldn't address any of the arguments the Christian guy brought to the matt, look, i agree that the Christian guy lost his cool but the Muslim guy was provoking him by claiming that he had address all of his points when evidance has it that he did not address the simplest question.. He said he was going to prove that the bible does not teah that Yeshua is God, i'm not in favor of the Christian just because he is christian, i myself am not christian but Jewish, and i am very opened minded, yet i can easily see when someone is right and someone is mistaken, in this case the Muslim was mistaken, he thought that he could stand there and tell that guy that the bible doesn't teach that Yeshua is God, when the bible teahes just that...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.