The LORD is on my side; I will not fear
May 19, 2004
Dayton, OH
✟11,851.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit: "Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him; but whosoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, nor in that which is to comeSo how do we blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. I want to make sure I've never done it or ever do it. I had really bad back pain and I remember cursing God, telling him He did not care for me, I was pretty angry with Him. Is that blasphemy?

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟570,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
£amb said:
In a sense you right about them claiming that Jesus said a blasphemy, but this (I believe) does not pertain to us. [font=Arial, Helvetica][font=Arial, Geneva, Helvetica]Jesus asserted that he was the Messiah, but also the Son of God; making himself equal with God. They charged it as blasphemy against God, to assume such a character and relation to himself.
[/font]
[/font]

Jesus says He is the Messiah. And He is equal with God. I feel if you blasphemy Jesus, that is blasphemy against God.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.