Syckological

Nov 23, 2012
Behind you.
✟536.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Oh that is cool! I go snowboarding there evry winter! I hope you liked it here. :)

I can say it was some of the best snow i've had and definitely one of the best experiences I could have had! Learning new languages really opens doors :D

Upvote 0

AkiraYamato

May 10, 2008
Kyoto/Japan
✟2,512.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I´m happy you liked it. I and my friends usually go to Mt. Kenashi resort for snowboarding. kenashi is not far away from Mt. Fuji. I can show you some of my pics:

Thats the area in overview:
14mq69c.jpg

Me having fun there :D
263bzog.jpg

and my friends and myself on the peak :D
evdugy.jpg

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Wow, that is just... stunning. Actually, you know what? I was thinking as I was looking at the beautifully blossomed trees in my close about how Japan looks at this time of year. Cherry blossoms (along with the bullet train and Mt Fuji) are very important and well known symbols of Japan.

I would love to visit Japan someday, not least because my favourite company (Nintendo) is based there.

Upvote 0

AkiraYamato

May 10, 2008
Kyoto/Japan
✟2,512.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Wow, that is just... stunning. Actually, you know what? I was thinking as I was looking at the beautifully blossomed trees in my close about how Japan looks at this time of year. Cherry blossoms (along with the bullet train and Mt Fuji) are very important and well known symbols of Japan.

I would love to visit Japan someday, not least because my favourite company (Nintendo) is based there.

Nintendo is just 5 Km away from my home. My father works there. :D The world is small. :D Its the biggest company of Kyoto

Upvote 0