Logan City
✟757,456.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I just thought I'd take the easy way out and post links to saints' visions of hell, purgatory and heaven. You know, from worst to best.

Having said that, it seems some parts of Purgatory border on the edge of Hell, and of course the converse would be true, some parts would border on the edge of heaven.

I suppose I'm curious why the prayers of those in Purgatory are of no use the them, and avail them nothing. It looks like there's only two ways out - one is just to endure the suffering, which in some cases could take a very long time, and the other is for us to intercede for them.

Having originally been Protestant, and therefore not trained in the tradition of Purgatory, it's taken me a long time to realise I need to do my bit. So I think I'd better make a start.

I do remember a discussion with my Catholic ex-Protestant psychiatrist (a convert like me, although he made the decision at a much younger age that I did).

He said it took him years to work out where Mary (the Mother of God) fitted into the scheme of things. He said as far as he could figure out her main ministry was to the saints in Purgatory, where she intercedes on their behalf.

3 Absolutely Terrifying Visions of Hell

3 Sobering Visions of Purgatory from the Saints

10 Quotes from the Saints on What Heaven Will Be Like

Last edited:

zippy2006

Dragonsworn
Nov 9, 2013
✟244,937.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic