Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From a very young age, Amy Leung had a very special devotion to the saints.

This devotion later inspired her to create a Christian clothing line called

Saintly Tees.

The Vancouver company offers a variety of baby T-shirts, onesies and bibs from its website (SaintlyTees.com). Each shirt has a cute illustration with a Scripture verse or Christian saying on the bottom. Size range is 0-3 months to 24 months.

Leung first got the idea for a clothing line while leading a youth retreat. During adoration, she was encouraging the teens to ask God what he wanted each of them to do.

As she recalled, “I asked myself those same questions, thinking about what God wants me to do. I thought about what talents he has blessed me with and how to serve him better.”

Leung was blessed with the gift of drawing and designing, and she felt God was calling her to serve him in that way. “At the end of the hour I asked him: Give me any sign of what you think I can do. First thing I thought of was the shirts and sharing the faith in that way.”

Now that God challenged her with this service, Leung was faced with the practical challenges of what to do next. “I was completely overwhelmed. I never ran my own business or designed and sourced an actual product.”
Read more: http://www.ncregister.com/daily-news/saintly-apparel-for-kids1/#ixzz1cU9tPG4I