Jun 26, 2003
Visit site
✟258,241.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
geocajun said:
Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind words. My wife and I have definately benefited from them. We've also discussed this with our kids which seems to have helped us discuss what happened even with eachother. I am so happy to have a great group of friends like you who I can ask for prayers and get the support you've all shown for my family. I teared up when I read through this thread at the rosary thread, I can't adequetly describe how much it has meant to us to know so many folks are praying for us.
Thank you!

I am glad that you are able to make it through this difficult time. An ectopic pregnancy can be very draining emotionally.

peace be with you and your family, Jason

Reactions: geocajun
Upvote 0

Protinus

...once more unto the breach dear friends
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2004
New York City
✟53,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Democrat
geocajun said:
Thank you all so much for your prayers and kind words. My wife and I have definately benefited from them. We've also discussed this with our kids which seems to have helped us discuss what happened even with eachother. I am so happy to have a great group of friends like you who I can ask for prayers and get the support you've all shown for my family. I teared up when I read through this thread at the rosary thread, I can't adequetly describe how much it has meant to us to know so many folks are praying for us.
Thank you!
I hope your wife is recovering and that you and your family will gain strength from each other, and that this will pass as tribute to your family's love for one another.
JP

Reactions: geocajun
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.