Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I feel like he's full of hatred and has no problem misinforming people. Also, quick to condemn while living a life that falls well short of the standards he imposes on others. Would say he often says things that are borderline racist.

Upvote 0

Tigger45

Pray like your life depends on it!
Site Supporter
Aug 24, 2012
E. Eden
✟1,273,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I lost all respect for Rush when he implied Michael J Fox deliberately didn't take his Parkinson's disease medication to increase his muscle spasms to get sympathy from the audience.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Didn't like him when I was a kid and my dad would watch the show over the noon hour. Of course, back then it was because I didn't care about politics and thought it was boring.

Now that I've got my political stances figured out I have absolutely no patience for it. There was one time that he got brought up when my dad was talking about it and I didn't even hesitate to call him a blowhard. Got a little bit of a surprised look out of my dad that I'd actually said it, but then he agreed too.

Upvote 0

Izdaari Eristikon

Mar 12, 2007
Post Falls, Idaho
✟32,841.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
I don't like his style. He's a pompous blowhard... but that's his showbiz schtick, and its hugely successful for him.

OTOH, I like a lot of his ideas when articulated by somebody more low key and sympatico like, for example, the late Tony Snow before he left talk radio for the Dubya press secretary gig. I used to listen to Tony Snow instead of Rush when they were on the same time slot.

And people underestimate Rush's intellect and knowledge all the time. I've heard him expound on the intellectual history of conservatism with a depth and subtlety that would make Bill Buckley proud. Of course he doesn't often do stuff like that because it would lose his audience.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How do you feel about him?

Remember the Wilding incident?

Hate filled racist Limbaugh spent an entire week claiming that this proved that all black men were out to rape every white woman they could get their grimy hands on. He actually spent one full week spewing hate on his show and many listeners joined in on all his hate.

Years later we learned that the police made up the incident. That no rape nor "wilding" ritual took place as the woman was attacked by a drunk with a long criminal record. Meantime four innocent black men were in jail for a crime they did not commit.

Limbaugh never apologized, his hate filled fans never called up to apologize, and the racist white cops who made up the story are now happily living in retirement on fat pensions.

This is but one example of the hate and social division that a racist Republican like Limbaugh causes. Small wonder why he is so loved by Christian professing right wing extremists and why there is so much social discord on this society.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wish him a very happy retirement as soon as humanly possible.

Numerous sponsors have dropped his show and his ratings are down. Hopefully, he will retire soon but not before he apologizes for his past hate and promotion of social discord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Marius27

Feb 16, 2013
✟6,009.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
A sad excuse for a human being.

This pretty much sums up his hypocrisy:

rush-limbaugh-marriage.jpg

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,835.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Iosas- Rush Limbaugh is a conservative (and very controversial) talk radio host here in the US.

I haven't listened to Limbaugh in many years- but I used to. I had to stop due to his mischaracterization of people and groups and I have no respect for him (and that was even back when I considered myself a conservative).

Also- I had to stop listening to Glenn Beck because I found myself arguing back with the radio. I'd be driving along thinking- let's see what Glenn Beck has to say to entertain me today- and then I wouldn't last long. That man annoys me. I'd literally find myself saying- "Really Glenn? Seriously? Oh- my God."

Strangely- even though I don't agree with a lot of his views- I can listen to Mike Savage with no problem. He mostly tells nice anecdotes and talks about nutrition.

Man Cow is one of the most offensive wastes of space to ever grace radio. If you ever have the misfortune of listening to his show- you'll come away feeling like you need a shower.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anto9us

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2013
Texas
✟95,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Obama told Justin Timberlake and some other celebrity that it is BECAUSE OF RUSH LIMBAUGH THAT HE (Obama) can't get done what he wants to?

Imagine - you are the leader of the FREE WORLD

yet you BLAME RUSH LIMBAUGH

for not being able to do what you want!!

That's a lotta durn POWER for a RADIO TALK GUY To hold don't you think?

Obama really SAID it - Rush Limbaugh is HOLDING HIM BACK!!

Preventing the flow of progess, etc etc puke puke

If RUSH LIMBAUGH on the radio is KEEPING THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FROM BEING ABLE TO DO WHAT HE WANTS - then HE (The President) needs to seek other employment

Upvote 0

Anto9us

Site Supporter
Jul 10, 2013
Texas
✟95,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
As far as I can ascertain, Rush Limbaugh once nearly LOST HIS HEARING due to extreme use of OXYCONTIN - a prescription drug which if I'm not mistaken, is a SYNTHETIC OPIATE

I heard him once on the radio saying he was losing his hearing

I guess he laid off the opiates enuff to recover

cuz he came back blastin on the radio like nuthin ever happened

But it did seem confirmed that he suffered from extreme side effects from oxycontin usage, albeit it was legal prescription

Upvote 0