Not open for further replies.

spidergains

Aug 23, 2008
✟922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In a recent interview, billionaire media mogul Rupert Murdoch stated that "The current days of the internet will soon be over," envisioning a tightly regulated, restrictive media “Internet 2”, of sorts.
News Corp will charge for newspaper websites, says Rupert Murdoch | Media | guardian.co.uk

Rupert Murdoch and other oligarchs understand that the internet and other collaborative efforts by humanity that can make oligarchs like the Murdoch and the Aspers go the way of the dinosaur.

Just a little while ago, Dr. Daniel Nocera, project leader at MIT, revealed secrets to obtaining an endless supply of electricity using the sun, photosynthesis and a newly-discovered catalyst.
YouTube - Daniel Nocera describes new process for storing solar energy
YouTube - DR. DANIEL NOCERA

Wheras Big Oil or some other oligarchy (cartel) would buy & bury these kind of inventions (often along with the inventor) to preserve their virtual monopolies, Dr. Nocera is openly sharing this discovery and it is now being used around the world. How much wealth is created/destroyed when discoveries like this are freely released to the public?

Old World dinosaurs like Big Oil, Big Auto, Big Pharma, Big Agriculture, media empires, nation states, puppet regimes, & Old World Religions play a 'zero-sum' game that requires a winner and a loser. Globalists like Dr. Nocera, President Barack Obama and others play a win-win game. These two systems are incompatible.

What the world is witnessing now are dinosaurs like GM, Global Media, Iceland, etcetera, etcetera becoming extinct. Oligarchs like Rupert Murdoch are not about to go down without a fight.

Remember, Old World oligarchies require an environment of hostility, duplicity and corruption in order to operate (i.e. chaos - conflict, confusion). That is what Internet censorship, The War on Terror, the engineered economical crisis, fascism in the US and man-made viruses are about--they are the byproducts of Babel - conflict and confusion.

"Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."
So the LORD scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. That is why it was called Babel—because there the LORD confused the language of the whole world. From there the LORD scattered them over the face of the whole earth.
Genesis 11:7-9

Globalism, (i.e. New Babylon) is an attempt by humanity to synergize and overcome their differences by reuniting as one people. As the Lord says in Genesis 11:6,
"If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."
http://www.babylon.com (free trial language translation software)

Will this "Change you can believe in" prevail? Read Revelation 17-19 to discover that answer for yourselves and/read my new blog.

gracechick

Senior Veteran
Nov 25, 2005
Looking Up:D
✟6,474.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Have you read material about a machine that was found quite useful in the treatment of cancer? I remember reading that only a few were made around the 30's? and the money people found out about it. I believe they may have bought some people and then had all but one machine destroyed.

It is believed that there may be one machine left, but its' whereabouts are not for certain for those unfamiliar with it. Also one article on it stated that one of the Rockerfellers was so insistant about having homeopathic treatments that he had a homeopathic doctor on call for HIs needs. These people leave me speechless...if they do not accept grace their day of payback is coming is all I know.

Upvote 0

spidergains

Aug 23, 2008
✟922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While our air, water and food supply is rife with toxins, cancer is largely triggered in humans by a diet that creates excessive acidity in one's system. Cancer, believe it or not, is the body's adaptation to disease and not the disease itself.

Check out this link written by a naturopath who is also an M.D.
Health Freedom Resources

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.