✟76,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Good day everyone!

My name is Philip. I was just recently playing Runescape when I thought I would drop in on here and search for more folks who would want to do something together. If there are any other Runescape players out there let me know and maybe we can talk about playing together.

*Also: If there's a clan chat that anyone is aware of I would love to hear about it.*

Thanks! God loves us. Pray and worship with eternal love! Amen.

Pavel Mosko

Arch-Dude of the Apostolic
Supporter
Oct 4, 2016
Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This is one of the those online games that I have never played but almost feel like I should have based on all the stuff I've played in the past.

List of main online games
Asheron Call, Ever Quest, Shadow Bane, Dark Age of Camelot, City of Heroes / Villains, Guild Wars I and 2, The Old Republic (Star Wars), Star Trek Online.

And dabbled in others like Anarchy Online, Lord of the Rings Online, World of War craft, World War II online, but didn't get far with them.

By the way I still play the revived City of Heroes, which you should check out. I play on the Indomitable server.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟392,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
@Pavel Mosko I played Runescape off and on throughout life and only recently as a Christian since January until June. I pked and grinded to 99 Range and had 91 str and att 70 prayer and 94 mage. I played like I would if I was actually in the game. I pked in a pk clan and started my own Christian Clan Chat. I was in a chat called BlueBible but left for personal reasons.

Then one day I started having some serious mental health problems regarding the game so I quit cold turkey and haven't looked back.

Now do I believe its a sin to play? No. Do I believe that with all games we should pray as we play and discern if the pros outweigh the cons? yes. Sorry I don't play any more otherwise I'd play with you.

P.S. I am referring to osrs not the new RS

Upvote 0

jjoel10

May 4, 2021
Switzerland
✟9,846.00
Country
Switzerland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
@Pavel Mosko I played Runescape off and on throughout life and only recently as a Christian since January until June. I pked and grinded to 99 Range and had 91 str and att 70 prayer and 94 mage. I played like I would if I was actually in the game. I pked in a pk clan and started my own Christian Clan Chat. I was in a chat called BlueBible but left for personal reasons.

Then one day I started having some serious mental health problems regarding the game so I quit cold turkey and haven't looked back.

Now do I believe its a sin to play? No. Do I believe that with all games we should pray as we play and discern if the pros outweigh the cons? yes. Sorry I don't play any more otherwise I'd play with you.

P.S. I am referring to osrs not the new RS

hey
I just came across your post, I‘ve been playing runescape several years and I also got evangelized and saved trough it, few years back(funny story), I quitted afterwards due to not having time. recently I started playing again and started also worrying whether it is okay to play this game as it has content in it, that aren‘t very „christian“
Would you mind to elaborate what happened to you and why you stopped?
Would be really thankful

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟392,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
hey
I just came across your post, I‘ve been playing runescape several years and I also got evangelized and saved trough it, few years back(funny story), I quitted afterwards due to not having time. recently I started playing again and started also worrying whether it is okay to play this game as it has content in it, that aren‘t very „christian“
Would you mind to elaborate what happened to you and why you stopped?
Would be really thankful
Ya bro always glad to elaborate. What happened with me well let's just say I was experiencing some spiritual attacks but my only recommendation is if you play it just do simple skills like fishing or woodcutting or building your house or mining. Where I got myself in trouble was fighting monsters and other players it really affected me. I honestly don't want to say what mental health things I struggle with because I'd rather you not have those fears or thoughts. Just pray for protection and I believe you can be safe. I also would recommend doing like a Christian iron man account that doesn't use magic (it's fine if you have levels now just don't level it up more) and walk and ride boats to locations instead of teleport. You could even make your own armor and pray when you make it I used to do that and it was fun. I just got overzealous and started doing a lot of fighting and that was my mistake. Let me know if that works. Also pray for guidance and see if Jesus wants you to stop, there are other games out there besides rs I'm sure you would do fine finding something else.

Edit: By Christian Iron man account I don't mean an actual iron man but rather an account that doesn't use magic and makes their own armor and stuff they wear. You could also make your account name a not so obvious Christian name but one nonetheless like Helper or something with 7 or 12 in it cause those are important numbers to God. Sorry if this is talking too much but ya.

Upvote 0