Runescape help

Battousai 22

Mar 20, 2005
✟143.00
Faith
Christian
Can some one plz help me with this Clue scroll i got it's a level 2 and i want to get the armor soon so i can sell it and buy some cool stuff heres what im stuck on i need to get into a town called (ORGE CITY) i need to find some org kid in the town some players in the game sayd i got to the out side of the town but i need to get in i gave some bar of gole to some orge and i got in some what but it said some thing like (I NEED A MAP OR I WILL GET LOST) or some thing like that can some one plz help me?

Lithium Hobo

Daedric Prince
Jan 26, 2005
Hobo 13
Visit site
✟18,752.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Battousai 22 said:
Can some one plz help me with this Clue scroll i got it's a level 2 and i want to get the armor soon so i can sell it and buy some cool stuff heres what im stuck on i need to get into a town called (ORGE CITY) i need to find some org kid in the town some players in the game sayd i got to the out side of the town but i need to get in i gave some bar of gole to some orge and i got in some what but it said some thing like (I NEED A MAP OR I WILL GET LOST) or some thing like that can some one plz help me?

You need to complete, or at least start, the Watchtower quest to get the map for Orge City. What does the clue say? I'll help you better if I know what the clue says exactly. :)

Upvote 0

Muzza

Jan 14, 2004
Palmerston North
✟15,381.00
Faith
Christian
How sad. There are a lot of people who say things like that about this sort of game. And perhaps yes there are some darker things about the game, but it's not hard to stay away from those things. Heck for that matter some people could complain about the game cause of all the trees that get cut down. It's harming the environment... :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Telrunya

Student of the Word
Jun 24, 2004
Bainbridge Island Washington St.
✟2,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
aximilii said:
where can i find a world map of runescape that i can print out i am a non member but i am a farly good player but i get lost a lot i apreciate it thanks

You can download the entire world map from runescape itself. From the main page go to downloads (upper right area of the screen I believe)

Upvote 0

Telrunya

Student of the Word
Jun 24, 2004
Bainbridge Island Washington St.
✟2,747.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Battousai 22 said:

Go to www.runehq.com and look under special reports. There is a report for Treasure Trails(clue scrolls) there complete with maps. If you need anything message me in game. User name is Te-Cal

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.