The Bard of Many Tales
Dec 28, 2006
Mesa, Arizona.
✟19,389.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
You could always just get a random fight to occur in the tavern... Everybody would have to act, and it would get everything going again :)

And to help LK:
Raphael45 said:
About the NPC fight. I'm not sure I understand. Would that be like a bar fight or something?
Lady Knight said:
BUt first do you understand what an NPC is?

NPC stands for Non-Player Character, Raph, meaning everything that the gamemaster (Lady Knight) controls.

Upvote 0

Raphael45

Dec 7, 2007
My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
NPC stands for Non-Player Character, Raph, meaning everything that the gamemaster (Lady Knight) controls.

Thanks. I figured.

Everybody would have to act, and it would get everything going again

I see your thinking. Okay.

Upvote 0

Raphael45

Dec 7, 2007
My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry, I was dead. But, I got better.
Glad to hear it!:D Wait, you died but got better? I assume you mean you were gone but can come back to the threads now?:)

Not much has been happening in this one of late.:yawn:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry, I was dead. But, I got better.

Glad to hear it!:D Wait, you died but got better? I assume you mean you were gone but can come back to the threads now?:)

Not much has been happening in this one of late.:yawn:

sorry been formulating how to get my character introduced in, plus the holidays is catching up with me.
The hollidays seem to be throwing every one off.

I've been kind of busy so I don't think I'm going to be able to join the RP after all. =[

Okie Dokie :( I understand.

No, no, was dead; alive now. It happens from time to time; like chronic dying syndrome or something.

Sounds fun. Doing better now that your alive again?

Upvote 0

Raphael45

Dec 7, 2007
My mind
✟7,884.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Pretty much. Thanks for asking!
Good to know!
I've never died and come back to life before, so I don't know how that feels.

Okay, so I haven't checked the RPG thread of late, but I'm guessing with Christmas and all it's not going very fast. I say we wait a while, maybe until new years or some time a little later, and if there's not a whole lot of action, then do the NPC fight and cause some commotion, as Shadow said, hopefully bringing back some of the players and action.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lady Knight

The Prodigal
Jun 9, 2004
Bama
✟19,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dang...sorry I havent been on....the Saga is a lot for me LK, but I'll make sure to get on first thing tomorrow and check the thread....:doh:

Dont worry about it Role. I've been keeping an eye on the Saga. It is moving really fast. There are a few things still going on here ffor me to.....Uggggggghhh. But like I said dont worry about it right now, not much has happened, though we are fixing to get moving a bit. Hopefully through out this week....:swoon:

Upvote 0