Roman Catholic Diocese of Nelson
✟6,780.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Today was rough, every now I start feeling down. I'm fine, and there have been times today, but then other times I'll start feeling depressed. Also, I'm not sure, but I'm also being effected physically by whatever it is that's effecting me today.

I personally think what's effecting me today, is exhaustion over everything that's been happening this past week.

Whatever it is, I'd like prayers that I heal from this, or at the very least, get through the night.

Blessed Each Day

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
Georgia
✟69,005.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Bahh that's the devil trying to bring you down, he works best when we're tired and off-guard. I pray the Lord grants you peace, a great night of sleep, and the strength to overcome any struggles you've been going through! :praying:

Upvote 0

I'm_Sorry

Taking a break from CF
Site Supporter
Oct 18, 2016
Australia
✟131,197.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
May the Lord our God give you extra measure of His Fruit of His Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5:22:23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.

May our Lord Christ Jesus rebuke the devil and cast him far away from us and place His hedge of protection around us.

Romans 16:20
And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've read that novel as well and I agree.

Prayers for you JLOL.
Sounds like what goes on in "This Present Darkness." It's just a novel, but I think there's some truth in it.

Upvote 0