Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As I was making my rounds and helping others with a pick me up. God guided me to this amazing passage just now and I want to share this with you.

Romans 12:2
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

For me I have to tell my flesh do not get trapped with todays issues of politics, or alignment with debate and divide. Instead I keep seeking God and pushing forward for the Kingdom of God.

God bless you!

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,158,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As I was making my rounds and helping others with a pick me up. God guided me to this amazing passage just now and I want to share this with you.

Romans 12:2
2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

For me I have to tell my flesh do not get trapped with todays issues of politics, or alignment with debate and divide. Instead I keep seeking God and pushing forward for the Kingdom of God.

God bless you!

Oh, that is a very good message to all, for today, for 2018, in America. Let us not conform to worldly things, politics, political leaders, but instead to Christ Jesus our Savior!

Upvote 0