Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Are rock bands often under the influence of the devil? Sounds a bizarre question maybe but to me i feel it is. The behaviour of the members of such bands is incredibly bad at times.
I watched a little of the new Netflix movie abkut Motley Crue. I was appalled. I certainly do not wish to watch any more than the bit i did. These people were seriously disturbed. I could see they gave in to everything bad immoral and disrespectful in this world. The attitude to women is dreadful - though such women who involve themselves with such men do deserve what they get. No morals at all.
I worry for the souls of all concerned.

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are rock bands often under the influence of the devil? Sounds a bizarre question maybe but to me i feel it is. The behaviour of the members of such bands is incredibly bad at times.
I watched a little of the new Netflix movie abkut Motley Crue. I was appalled. I certainly do not wish to watch any more than the bit i did. These people were seriously disturbed. I could see they gave in to everything bad immoral and disrespectful in this world. The attitude to women is dreadful - though such women who involve themselves with such men do deserve what they get. No morals at all.
Yeah.... there is definitely something demonic, worldly, vain, impure, addictive, and creepy about most rock music. I know a lot of folks would scoff at that, but the shattered, confused, difficult lives of a lot of these guys, to say nothing of the content and messages of those songs, says a lot.

Pray for them. And the women.

Upvote 0

Grace2022

Jun 9, 2017
Worcestershire.
✟92,922.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I did wonder! All i observe seems to be shrugged shoulders and ' oh well, that rockers'. But looking closely i see the demons at work. Often the rockers wear crucifixes, seemingly mocking Christ. The lyrics are disgustingly filled with four letter words. The very concept of love between man and woman, which should be the most beautiful thing based on respect and trust is reduced to dreadful acts of empty lusts. Women are mere objects. Even the faces of all concerned filled with hatred of self and others. Often no lyrics can be heard, only anger and noise. It is all surely the stuff of hell.
What is the effect on young men? What values are imparted? Disguised as 'fun'?
I seem so prudish and a killjoy but i know the devil works subtly. Whispers that all is fine in the name of pleasure.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

justme6272

Jul 3, 2011
✟88,357.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't say they're under the influence of the devil any more than other evil acts by people. Their behavior is greatly influenced by the money they're making. They aren't Christians and if you mentioned to them about 'being good stewards of God's money' they wouldn't have a clue what you were talking about. All the drug problems in the secular music industry are made possible by the fact that they've come across millions from their publishers and record companies that weren't there when they started out making $50/night on the club circuit. Girls have always been attracted to money and fame, hence the word 'groupie.' Men are men, and having the moral conviction to deny oneself when hot babes are throwing themselves at you is not the norm.

Upvote 0