Senior Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Birmingham
✟4,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is a picture of my engagement ring, my finacee chose it all by himself, I love it! We both went to choose our wedding rings but I haven't got a picture of that yet.

Angies_Ring2.jpg

Upvote 0

livin4christ9203

~~CF Welcome Angel~~
May 18, 2006
Indiana
✟16,909.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have a picture of it at home.. my engagement ring is a single round solitaire diamond on a gold band and our wedding bands match.. they are gold with silver diamond cuts in them with crosses going all the way around.

here is a picture of my rings.

Attachments

• weddingrings.JPG
    weddingrings.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Antje

Jul 22, 2006
Vancouver
✟16,568.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
stealingheaven, you have one of the best rings I've ever seen! Except possibly mine, but then I'm biased. :) My husband designed the ring all on his own, all I said to him was "I'm size 6, I want yellow gold, and some sort of stone in it...go for it!" I like it how the two diamonds are coming together, kind of like yours, stealingheaven!

I didn't get a separate wedding band, this ring looks best solo. My husband got another ring designed that basically looks like a broader, flatter version of mine (just gold, no diamonds).

Attachments

• Ring.jpg
    Ring.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 77
Upvote 0

stealingheaven

Senior Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Birmingham
✟4,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thanks for the comment Antje:)
I'm rather fond of my engagement ring too, I really like that my fiancee chose it for me.
Your husband made a lovely design for your ring :thumbsup: I can understand you wanting to wear it alone, it took me a while to find a wedding ring to sit nicely next to my engagement ring. My finacee actually took longer in choosing his wedding ring than me though lol.

Anymore ladies going to post pics up of there rings?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.