Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I've been looking for a sermon on YouTube that explains exactly what kind of rewards we can earn in heaven. But, I've been unable to find one. Just what kind of rewards can we earn in heaven? I've heard that part of what we get are crowns. Are crowns all that we get? If no what other rewards to we get? And do we get all of our rewards when we are judged at the bema seat? I'm really curious.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I know we earn Eternal life and new healed bodies.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I know we earn Eternal life and new healed bodies.

Right those are the obvious and best rewards. We also will be with God finally and will be able to talk to him in person. But what other rewards are there? I know Jesus talked a lot about rewards in Heaven But, he never really said what kind of rewards we can earn.

Reactions: Aimz
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

Thank you for the post. That answers a lot of questions. What kinds of possessions do we get? Do we get gold and silver and precious metals like that? I know we get crowns. What kind of crowns do we get?

Upvote 0

Aimz

member with autism
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
TQ
✟50,794.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Holy Spirit is on fire tonight!
I made a similar thread with a list of heavenly rewards earlier not all of them but some!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Spirit is on fire tonight!
I made a similar thrasd with a list of heavenly rewards earlier not all of them but some!

Hi Aimz! How are you? Can you link to that post? I'm interested.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Aimz

member with autism
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
TQ
✟50,794.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yay! Glad you are doing well too. Yeah, it was basic but it helped me so I posted it for others too and it was worth it! You are welcome.

I'm doing great! I read your topic it was quite interesting. It answered a lot of my questions. Thanks!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

Thank you for the informative reply. Wasn't there a crown for believers who endure until the end as well? You would think Jesus would reward his sheep that follow them for their whole lives. Well, the New Jerusalem will be made out of precious metals so I would assume that we will get precious metals as well. It would make sense.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,923.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
That made me think of the time Jesus talks about the workers who get paid the same amount for a whole day’s work as the others who only worked for just an hour.

I always thought that story was a little unfair. Why should a person who works a whole day get paid the same amount as somebody who only works for an hour? I didn't really get the point Jesus was trying to get across.

Upvote 0

Aimz

member with autism
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
TQ
✟50,794.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It does seem weird to us but we do not have God’s wisdom or insight we only have a tiny picture so I am sure it will make sense in time! Maybe it is because God is the ultimate and so there is no bigger reward than Him so whenever you are blessed by being chosen by Him you get the same top prize! Also I think when we get there we will be happy for everyone and not jealous because we will leave that behind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neostarwcc
Upvote 0