• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Revelation 17 8 meaning.

Discussion in 'Non-denominational' started by Sammy-San, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Sammy-San

Sammy-San Newbie

+790
    Non-Denom
    Single
    That the antichrist is Judas? He was and is not seems to make it a possibility.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. devin553344

devin553344 Enlighten our lives dear Lord

+1,300
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Republican
    I don't believe Judas meets the full criteria for being that antichrist talked about so much but certain was an antichrist for a time.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,446
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    /nvm

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  4. PROPHECYKID

PROPHECYKID Veteran

+400
    Christian
    Married
    No. Judas is not the antichrist, he is a type of the antichrist. That means the Antichrist is not going to be an opposer from the outside, but is going to be a deceiver from the inside which is how the Antichrist will deceive many. I have started watching a series on the book of revelation that really breaks things down thoroughly. If you have patience and an interest in this book I really recommend that you check it out. If you will like to see it let me know and I will give you the link.