Revealed Part I: Post-Earth War

Twelve

If you give me a hand, I will help you hold on...
Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Whatever power you would like Glass to imply. I'm trying to leave this as much to the participants as possible.
For instance, glass could mean just that. Glass and Crystal. That he controls glass and crystal.
I thought glass would be an interesting concept, because unlike many similar substances (rock, crystal), glass flows. In other words, if one were to manipulate it, it would be like manipulating water, only it's a solid substance, so it could act as a solid while moving like a liquid (though water does have its own advantages over glass). I don't know, I just thought it'd be fun. Of course, I included crystal because the two seem related, and it'd make it a little more interesting.

Upvote 0

Marvel_Kid

Veteran
Mar 14, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
✟1,536.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'll post it in the same manor as you did, Twelve, but I'll addd a little Bio.

Name: Johnathon (a.k.a. Wing)
Power: Wereraven
Symbol: Single black feather
Weapon: Katana (in human and hybrid form), that takes the form of iron claws over his talons in his bird form.
S.C.: Violet

Though he's on the side of the twelve, Wing's not always been exactly a "good guy". He used to live on the streets, eating only by stealing (sort of like a modern day Alladin). When he arrived on the island, he sees it as a second chance, a sort of rebirth, thing.

He looks caucasion, but his mother was part japanese, and he appreciates his asian heritage. He probobly was down the path of a cop, but he was dragged into a street-gang (where he got his name).

Apearence: Dark black eyes, with a slight purple tint, black hair. His body is built like a martial artist, (because he is practiced in Ju Jistu).

In raven form, he's slightly large, and he has all black feathers (duh). His beak is sort of greay, and his eyes look velvet in the right light, they also seem to spark with an unnatural intelligence.

Upvote 0

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'll post it in the same manor as you did, Twelve, but I'll addd a little Bio.

Name: Johnathon (a.k.a. Wing)
Power: Wereraven
Symbol: Single black feather
Weapon: Katana (in human and hybrid form), that takes the form of iron claws over his talons in his bird form.
S.C.: Violet

Though he's on the side of the twelve, Wing's not always been exactly a "good guy". He used to live on the streets, eating only by stealing (sort of like a modern day Alladin). When he arrived on the island, he sees it as a second chance, a sort of rebirth, thing.

He looks caucasion, but his mother was part japanese, and he appreciates his asian heritage. He probobly was down the path of a cop, but he was dragged into a street-gang (where he got his name).

Apearence: Dark black eyes, with a slight purple tint, black hair. His body is built like a martial artist, (because he is practiced in Ju Jistu).

In raven form, he's slightly large, and he has all black feathers (duh). His beak is sort of greay, and his eyes look velvet in the right light, they also seem to spark with an unnatural intelligence.
Cool. Do you want me to add it into the original post, or just leave it here?

Upvote 0

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey all!

PMed the GM.
Hasn't gotten back to me yet.

I'm requesting the Earth-guy. :D
Just thinking up a bio as we speak.

EDIT: Here he is! Alex
Now all I need is an approval.
I approved it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So far, all that's happened is that most of the Twelve, some of the Conquerors, and one extra person (Wing), have mysteriously found their way to a new world. Tag (the manipulator of wind) has been there the longest, and has the most control over his power than the others do so far, though Alex (the earth manipulator) has about as much control. Max (vampire guy) smells something that nobody else does, and it bothers him. They reached the cliff (that Tag had fallen off of), and Tag flew five of them up (Wing, Jackie, Max, Eli, and Myna). When Tag reached the last two, Alex formed stairs out of the cliff, and they all reached the top. Tag got firewood as soon as Cole suggested it, though it needed time to dry.

That's about all that's happened thus far.

Upvote 0

Twelve

Jun 19, 2007
[fill in the blank]
Visit site
✟9,449.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
So far, all that's happened is that most of the Twelve, some of the Conquerors, and one extra person (Wing), have mysteriously found their way to a new world. Tag (the manipulator of wind) has been there the longest, and has the most control over his power than the others do so far, though Alex (the earth manipulator) has about as much control. Max (vampire guy) smells something that nobody else does, and it bothers him. They reached the cliff (that Tag had fallen off of), and Tag flew five of them up (Wing, Jackie, Max, Eli, and Myna). When Tag reached the last two, Alex formed stairs out of the cliff, and they all reached the top. Tag got firewood as soon as Cole suggested it, though it needed time to dry.

That's about all that's happened thus far.
Except for the other characters who are still separated.

Upvote 0