REUTERS SPECIAL REPORT U.S. police trainers with far-right ties are teaching hundreds of cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,940.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Oh please. Present your accusation this man is Murderous racist scum because he doesn’t cow toe to whole theories!

such drama over one man in a system of millions. But you really can’t expect less can we?

By cow toe I think you mean kowtow. 'Kowtow' is a Chinese word for an act of supplication which has been adopted into English. There's no connection to cow's toes.

OB

• Informative
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟494,075.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
By cow toe I think you mean kowtow. 'Kowtow' is a Chinese word for an act of supplication which has been adopted into English. There's no connection to cow's toes.

OB
He should of known better. It's good of you to help all of us tow the line in regards to proper figures of speech.

• Haha
Reactions: Occams Barber
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So you support murderous racist Scum training police officers? Noted. Says everything about you.
Lets slow down a little before we condemn someone and jump to conclusions as to what says what about someone. All we have in the op is opinion, unsubstantiatred oponion, we do not know what orginizations this trainer endorses or what those orginizations favor and yet the assumeption is made that he is a racist etc, Based on What? and then we assume that another poster is also something contemptible. Even if this trainer is the worst possible radical right individual, there is an assumption being made that he is teaching his beliefs to police officers. NOT likely, we have many police officers who will not tolerate that kind of training for even a moment. Which also exposes another assumption in this situation, the assumption that all police officers endorse far right views, that is also not the case.

Upvote 0

Goonie

Not so Mystic Mog.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
UK
✟1,150,873.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Lets slow down a little before we condemn someone and jump to conclusions as to what says what about someone. All we have in the op is opinion, unsubstantiatred oponion, we do not know what orginizations this trainer endorses or what those orginizations favor and yet the assumeption is made that he is a racist etc, Based on What? and then we assume that another poster is also something contemptible. Even if this trainer is the worst possible radical right individual, there is an assumption being made that he is teaching his beliefs to police officers. NOT likely, we have many police officers who will not tolerate that kind of training for even a moment. Which also exposes another assumption in this situation, the assumption that all police officers endorse far right views, that is also not the case.
I have retracted the racist bit in a later post. Still calling for the killing of govt officials who disagree with Trump, if it happened, should make him completely unsuitable for training police officers.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have retracted the racist bit in a later post. Still calling for the killing of govt officials who disagree with Trump, if it happened, should make him completely unsuitable for training police officers.
I have no idea what this guy did or did not do or what he believes or does not believe, I only know that if he is training police officers they are not going to tolerate any radical right wing garbage or any of the radical left for that matter.

Upvote 0

ruthiesea

Oct 5, 2007
✟71,668.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
So asking why this is even a story means I support murderous, racist scum eh? Where in this story were these people guilty of being murderous racist scum? Is this just your hateful overall view of anyone not on the left? Says more about the amount of hatred you have in your heart for everyone who doesn't agree with you. And yes, at least the right supports the police, unlike the left who wants to abolish the police and let , and every abominable person roam free.
You are absolutely wrong. I am a liberal. I support law enforcement and spent more than 30 years arresting murderers, thieves, rapists, and drug dealers many of whom are still in prison. You group people together and assume that they are all the same. Isn’t that the same kind of bias with which you brand leftists? Isn’t that just your hateful overall view of anyone not on the right and the hatred you have in your heart for everyone who doesn’t agree with you?

The problem is neither left nor right. It is radicalism on either side that is wrong.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟321,133.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I have no idea what this guy did or did not do or what he believes or does not believe, I only know that if he is training police officers they are not going to tolerate any radical right wing garbage or any of the radical left for that matter.
You know that? How?

Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,102,145.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

DUE TO MULTIPLE RULE VIOLATIONS

241634_a435e7c864cf3d1d54069d68f79ef38b_thumb.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.