Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, school is about to go back into session for those who have a summer break. Make the MOST out of what time you have left. Before you know it you will be lucky and grateful just to get 2-3 weeks per YEAR away from the grind and end up not paying the govmt over 1/2 of your annual gross earnings. Oh, yes, the rights of adulthood.

No, it may seem to be taking eternity to become an adult but it WILL be here before you know it, the Lord willing. But like Jesus said, do not worry for tomorrow; live each day you have like it may be your last, for tomorrow is not guaranteed (paraphrased from Matt 6:25-34 spec. vs. 34.) Any of us should not take one moment for granted for the next breath could be our last. We shouldn't waste a moment but strive to use our time efficiently. We should revel in the life we have hold of now. Many if not all Christian counselors and pastors will tell us that life is about making and transacting in relationships starting with God and each one of us. We need to develop and nurture GOOD relationships. Relationships that are real; based on full truth and nothing hidden. Ones which don't always agree or give the props the other wants because of a deeper love and respect of the other; relationships which can have a knock down drag out fight and be re-conciliated the same day.The best time to start to develop this skill is before we become adults. It may seem the opposite to a younger person but believe me I know what I am talking about. The consequences of an adult making a poor social/relational decision can be MUCH, MUCH, MUCH more serious; a lost means of providing for one's whole family, imprisonment, and much more, lost promotions at work, loss of the most wonderful choice for a marriage partner, and on. So, get out and enjoy life, Real life, the one which you have your hands on, today.

• Agree
Reactions: SkyWriting