✟263,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Acts 3:19 (NKJV)
“Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Repent, convert, refresh, being the path one must walk if one would have Christ formed in them....

First the repenting, which is not a singular repenting but a constant turning of the heart to God….. It is the acknowledging that one is lacking, that one themselves is the problem, it is a seeing that sinful humanity can only sin….. But even more, it is a functioning from the reality that one does not see, know, or understand, that one is totally useless as to what one is in one’s own opinions and imaging; for it is the desire to be freed from all this that is repentance….. For it being a turning away from whatever God has His finger on at the moment and falling by faith into the ever loving arms of His mercy and grace…..

Then the converting, which is the actual changing, the actual doing of the will of God, and the actual denying of own will, which is getting the victory over that which God’s finger is on….. Then the fruit of that victory, the increase of Christ, which is the fruit of righteousness here being put forth as the refreshing…..

It is between the repenting and the converting that man has the struggles with, though it should not be so, for dead man have no struggles…. Because Jesus did die and the one that will believe into their death in Christ will sail through every repenting, through every converting and live in a constant state of refreshing…. A state of having the witness of the Spirit of God in themselves that one is walking in all the light one sees and therefore is pleasing to God….

For repent, convert, refresh is the path forward, and is to be the life of everyone that would be willing to be all His, holding back nothing of the life of self.….

Be blessed in being joined with Him in His death, and then the refreshing life of faith of being His, and in the tasting of the ever increasing reality of, Not me

Reactions: Didier1

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
First the repenting, which is not a singular repenting but a constant turning of the heart to God….
A steady eye, with one goal, one love - Jesus , even God.
Everything else so dim and getting dimmer compared to this.

I likewise found comfort in Jesus' Own Words when He said Perfectly, Gently, "Turn to the Creator for His Kingdom is at hand" .... instead of the usual "REPENT!" .... that I had usually seen before ...

Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟263,315.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A steady eye, with one goal, one love - Jesus , even God.
Everything else so dim and getting dimmer compared to this.

I likewise found comfort in Jesus' Own Words when He said Perfectly, Gently, "Turn to the Creator for His Kingdom is at hand" .... instead of the usual "REPENT!" .... that I had usually seen before ...
May we be blessed in our relationship(s) with Him…

A fellow believer, Not me

Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0